ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. Arnaldi has clear talent, but he’s so loose out there. Really not sure about his fighting qualities, doesn’t seem like he really wants to knuckle down. Seems really immature out there, a lot of developing on the mental side.
Next minute, saves 6 MP lol. Lost on his 7th though.

I respect Arnaldi’s ability to hit cleanly on pressure points. Musetti though, who knows if he would’ve won if Arnaldi didn’t dump an easy overhead into the net.

Jordan Thompson into the Quarter Finals at Newport, while the other aussies lost overnight.

Li Tu got his first ever ATP win as well, might be his last but good on him.

The only one that concerns is Purcell, should be doing better than that.

Hope Shevchenko wipes the floor with him, Ruud is so boring to watch and is only good on clay. The quicker he drops outside the top 50 in rankings the better
Doubt that’ll happen for a long, long time. I don’t exactly love the bloke but 3 GS finals by 24 is pretty good. I respect him and his game, especially on clay which is definitely top 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pointy end matches looking very good in Bastad. With their wins early this evening, Ruud and Musetti set up a great SF clash. So good for a 250. And right now it’s Zverev vs Rublev for a SF spot, to meet either Coria or Cerundolo. Very good tournament.

Kokkinakis beat Gael Monfils in Atlanta to set up a second round match with De Minaur.

He was extremely lucky to win it, he was 4-0 down in that 3rd set tb.

Remove this Banner Ad

ATP ATP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back