Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 10, 2004
In a house
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Storm, Victory
I can see it now.

Richmond start making the finals, and the season it looks like we are going to pull off the big one, KB returns to Punt Road, like un unsung hero.

Ah, somehow i don't think so KB.
Its time to get on board now, otherwise don't EVER bother.

Im old enough to remember KB playing although he was over 30 at the time.

But he was still very good as he showed in the 1980 GF.

He leaves great memories but to be honest Im not hanging or base any importance on his return. A void of good times since shouldnt leave us hanging on a personal rift between an ex player and the club.

His coaching back in the late eighties and early nineties has showed that he is not the answer to anything that needs to be fixed. We are looking for a new Richmond Legend.

Rather watch someone like Coughlan fall into a category of Richmond greats which hopefully will become a bit more recent.

Captain_Brown_7 said:
I can see it now.

Richmond start making the finals, and the season it looks like we are going to pull off the big one, KB returns to Punt Road, like un unsung hero.

Ah, somehow i don't think so KB.
Its time to get on board now, otherwise don't EVER bother.
Does anyone actually care what KB does? I know I don't.

I was at his 400th and 403rd and final match, and when I was a kid i idolised KB.

But I grew up, and KB well he.. uhm he's found a way to make people forget about him. As that seems to be what he wants at Tigerland.

would like to see him back at the club i think it would be a great boost for the players and would give them a lift to see him around the place. i dont think it holds much relevance for the fans, and if he wants to cry and be a baby still that is his perogative.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whats Yoda gonna do for us ??????

He was a selfish player and is a selfish man,we dont want the kids to learn how to do that do we ???

KB is one of the best things to happen to Richmond in its History However. Like we all know Kevin if it was not for Richmond giving you this chance you would not be were you are at the moment. Kevin Will DIE! Wondering if he did the right thing and not come back to PuntRd. Grow up Kevin and get over your problems before it is to late! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might seem like a silly (or naive) question, but what actually happened between Bartlett and Richmond? I know that he vowed never to return to the club I just don't know why. Could someone explain it to me? It better be a bloody good reason!!!

buffy77 said:
This might seem like a silly (or naive) question, but what actually happened between Bartlett and Richmond? I know that he vowed never to return to the club I just don't know why. Could someone explain it to me? It better be a bloody good reason!!!

He got sacked apparently without being told in the fashion he wanted. Im not sure if it was as bad as hearing it in the media but he maintains it was the fashion and not the logistics of replacing him as coach with Allan Jeans. Vowed to never return while any member of the board remained.

His coaching record was abysmal although it coincided with the tin rattle which would have meant he would have been restricted with players. Bit the bullet with a youth polocy but like our team today didnt have the leaders to bring them through.

bugger KB, when he snubbed us after the last board member that sacked him, left the club several yrs ago, that did it for me, he doesnt want back and i really dont care anymore... the best thing for the club would be for this come back KB cry to be gonged and forgotten..

lets look to the future! get behind plough, the club has put all its cards on the table, we need to back them and plough all the way and not worry abt nostalgic romances

Remove this Banner Ad

Att: KB. Its NOW or NEVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back