Media Attn: Those winners of the Commercial (or maybe Residential) spaces in Guns Towers (KP's W&CHF Fundraiser last year & Fire Sale)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all. I have allowed plenty of time for everyone to get back to me re property use preference and the designation of all floors were resolved except for four. More than two weeks have passed without contact so I'm making a call on one property, and giving one more day for a decision from the proprietor on the other two:
dogs105 - Your floor will be designated for residential purpose, as you already have 1 commercial property..
Falconista - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Gralin - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
philreich - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Sorry Mobbs yes commercial please I need a space to run Gralin's Crappy Games out of

Sorry Mobbs yes commercial please I need a space to run Gralin's Crappy Games out of
A crap games enthusiast!? You must feel very much at home here.

As you can see this board thrives on crap games. One in particular!

You got it, Commercial use for Level 5. Just keep the hammering and sawing within daylight hours tho, as dogs105 sleeps directly above you ... and Braklet sleeps directly below :)

Hi all. I have allowed plenty of time for everyone to get back to me re property use preference and the designation of all floors were resolved except for four. More than two weeks have passed without contact so I'm making a call on one property, and giving one more day for a decision from the proprietor on the other two:
dogs105 - Your floor will be designated for residential purpose, as you already have 1 commercial property..
Falconista - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Gralin - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
philreich - I will designate your floor for commercial purpose if I do not receive a request otherwise within 24 hours.
Do whatever is fun for you, Mobbs. I'm sure you and Porps will come up with something glorious.

A crap games enthusiast!? You must feel very much at home here.

As you can see this board thrives on crap games. One in particular!

You got it, Commercial use for Level 5. Just keep the hammering and sawing within daylight hours tho, as dogs105 sleeps directly above you ... and Braklet sleeps directly below :)
Oh test subjects close at hand

1720232742023.jpeg

Do whatever is fun for you, Mobbs. I'm sure you and Porps will come up with something glorious.
Poop everywhere. Got it!
(I'll give you a Commercial property for ... ladder sales or some shiz)

I look forward to my penthouse suite Mobbs where I can survey the magnificent land of Sweet.
por_please_ya :D

Wow I just learnt the greater than sign on its own converts the subsequent text into a quote!

Hey Mobbs, did I end up with one of the residential spaces through the WCH appeal?
Hi gab213. Unfortunately you missed the cut-off by the smallest of margins. There were a total of 21 Minecraft world properties associated with the appeal, and I used KP's listing (here) to choose these recipients. Wosh got the last one at no 21, and you came in at no 22. (I was no 24 actually heh).

That said, properties are always available to anyone who wants one, they just don't come with the same fanfare as those connected to the firesale thread. So if you want a residential and/or commercial property, I can sort that out for you if you want to select a place. Just not in Guns Towers is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back