Ari

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 5, 2003
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ferrari
Just got a call from my sister in QLD (she used to live in melb but moved up there acouple years ago) and spoke to my lil nephew who has just turned 5.

He is a preety well built kid and loves his footy already (bomber boy of course) and just joined up to AusKick. They live up in Rainbow Bay (4hrs north of Brissy) and there are AusKick clinics up there.

For 40 dollars he got a bag and a footy and some other stuff, all AusKick branded, and is as excited as a kid in a candy store.

For someone who would normally shy away from saying anymore than a hello on the phone I couldnt shut him up for 5 mins!

AusKick is doing it's job to help build and promote AFL Australia wide, even in what I would have thought were black patched in the middle of QLD!

Well done AFL and those involved.... credit where credit's due. My lil nephew goes to his first footy clinic mid next week and I cant wait to see the photos.

Ari said:
Just got a call from my sister in QLD (she used to live in melb but moved up there acouple years ago) and spoke to my lil nephew who has just turned 5.

He is a preety well built kid and loves his footy already (bomber boy of course) and just joined up to AusKick. They live up in Rainbow Bay (4hrs north of Brissy) and there are AusKick clinics up there.

For 40 dollars he got a bag and a footy and some other stuff, all AusKick branded, and is as excited as a kid in a candy store.

For someone who would normally shy away from saying anymore than a hello on the phone I couldnt shut him up for 5 mins!

AusKick is doing it's job to help build and promote AFL Australia wide, even in what I would have thought were black patched in the middle of QLD!

Well done AFL and those involved.... credit where credit's due. My lil nephew goes to his first footy clinic mid next week and I cant wait to see the photos.

Yes its good to see AFL going well here in Brisbane and my son (10) has just started inter school AFL and is being trained by the Auskick guys themselves. He has been to the Auskick clinic at school for the last four years with my other son who is 8 has been to two of them.

The impression I get is the school is the one that drives it so if you have pro AFL teachers then you will most likely get Auskick come in to the school.

cheers

Dave

dclnmurray said:
Yes its good to see AFL going well here in Brisbane and my son (10) has just started inter school AFL and is being trained by the Auskick guys themselves. He has been to the Auskick clinic at school for the last four years with my other son who is 8 has been to two of them.

The impression I get is the school is the one that drives it so if you have pro AFL teachers then you will most likely get Auskick come in to the school.

cheers

Dave
Well at least it's building! I have a fair bit of family up there and they are all crazy Brissy now... they werent 5 years ago!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AusKick: Credit where credits due.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back