Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would just like to add I have a bit of a soft spot for Steve Adams being as I'm partially kiwi so I love that he's going so well. He's gonna be a beast this year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New NBA league pass packages came out today. Best deal from what I can see would be the team pass but it only gets you one team. Wasn't there a deal that got you 5 last year? Also a two game a week package that's tempting but so limiting. There are probably 5 teams that I need to follow but don't want to fork out for the full package. Dilemmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New NBA league pass packages came out today. Best deal from what I can see would be the team pass but it only gets you one team. Wasn't there a deal that got you 5 last year? Also a two game a week package that's tempting but so limiting. There are probably 5 teams that I need to follow but don't want to fork out for the full package. Dilemmas...

Canada. .... nudge nudge wink wink

Early indications are that the bucks are doing a great job of developing him. They have taken all pressure off of him by playing very limited minutes. Gets to develop at his own pace without the weight of unfair expectations placed on him

That clip captures thon. 2 threes, then gives up two offensive boards to his man. Needs a couple of years to get stronger but he could be a beast
The second one technically wasn't his man, forced defensive switch on the drive.
The first one he got caught on the outside because he went help defense to cut the baseline drive.

Wouldn't call that a major issue, simple coach instruction to stay basket side of his man.

But I do agree he is definitely not ready to take the real monsters of the league strength wise.

Thon 3 points + 6 boards in 9 minutes.

Didn't see the game and Bucks were up big pretty much whole second half so probably was junk time. Still encouraging though

Was junk time. Seems we might stick to the logical thing and play Monroe off the bench so he could be getting the small minute starting gig by the end of the season if Plumlee keeps sucking this hard. Giannis with all that space would be the sex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deng again had another nice game today leading all scorers with 13p against Bellarmine. Most came in the first half as it was a blowout.
Also for any wildcats fans (of both the Perth and Arizona variety), Keanu Pinder had a nice debut with 10p and 11 boards, including one very nice dunk. Hope he has a great year

All I've heard is he's lost weight, looks far more fluid and athletic. Saw a few nice highlights on twitter, nice pass/block etc. stats wise, saw he had 11 rebs in an exhibition but no mention of any other stats. I think he'll feature quite prominently in the rotation.

Isaac Humphries KENTUCKY
19 minutes off the bench:
9 points (4/8 + 1/2FT) 8 boards, 1 ass, 3 st, 3 blocks

Deng Adel LOUISVILLE
23 minutes as starting F
6 points (1/8 + 4/5FT) 5 boards, 2 ass, 1 st

Mangok Mathiang LOUISVILLE
9 points 7 boards 2 blocks

Jack White DUKE
12 minutes off bench
5 points (5/6 FT) 2 boards

Emmet Naar ST MARYS
6 points, 8 assists, 3 boards

Harry Froling SMU
0 points 5 boards, 2 blocks

Dejan Vasiljevic MIAMI
11 points (4/8) 2 boards, 2 ass, 1 steal

McDowell White played 2 minutes

Pretty good week for aussies on the college scene

Last edited:
Isaac Humphries KENTUCKY
19 minutes off the bench:
9 points (4/8 + 1/2FT) 8 boards, 1 ass, 3 st, 3 blocks

Deng Adel LOUISVILLE
23 minutes as starting F
6 points (1/8 + 4/5FT) 5 boards, 2 ass, 1 st

Mangok Mathiang LOUISVILLE
9 points 7 boards 2 blocks

Jack White DUKE
12 minutes off bench
5 points (5/6 FT) 2 boards

Emmet Naar ST MARYS
6 points, 8 assists, 3 boards

Harry Froling SMU
0 points 5 boards, 2 blocks

Dejan Vasiljevic MIAMI
11 points (4/8) 2 boards, 2 ass, 1 steal

McDowell White played 2 minutes

Pretty good week for aussies on the college scene

Duop Reath with a pretty handy debut for LSU, too. Could have used him last year. 23p, 14r, 3s & 3b. Their exhibition a few days before this game he also posted similarly solid numbers.

Looking for a big game from D Adel tomorrow. He couldn't buy a basket yesterday

Duop Reath with a pretty handy debut for LSU, too. Could have used him last year. 23p, 14r, 3s & 3b. Their exhibition a few days before this game he also posted similarly solid numbers.

Looking for a big game from D Adel tomorrow. He couldn't buy a basket yesterday

Reath is 6"10 - exhibition game against scrubs by the sounds of it. "Reinhardt, an NAIA school from Waleska, Georgia, has just two players who stand taller than 6-6, and neither was on the court when Reath got LSU started early in a 113-80 blowout victory in front of a sparse but appreciative audience."

Will be interesting to see how he goes in the season proper.

Reath is 6"10 - exhibition game against scrubs by the sounds of it. "Reinhardt, an NAIA school from Waleska, Georgia, has just two players who stand taller than 6-6, and neither was on the court when Reath got LSU started early in a 113-80 blowout victory in front of a sparse but appreciative audience."

Will be interesting to see how he goes in the season proper.

Actually those stats are for LSU's opener against Wofford, which they won 91-69. You are right though, their comp was still a pretty lowly ranked team. The exhibition you were thinking of was against Reinhardt as you said. He had 26/13 and 4 blocks in that one.

Last edited:
Actually those stats are for LSU's opener against Wofford. You are right though, their comp was a pretty lowly ranked team. The exhibition you were thinking of was against Reinhardt. He had 26/13 and 4 blocks in that one.

Oh ok.

Pity he couldn't be there with Ben. No one on that team could rebound other than Simmons, another athletic big man who can clean the boards like it appears Reath can would have made all the difference. That and the "shooters" being able to shoot.

Oh ok.

Pity he couldn't be there with Ben. No one on that team could rebound other than Simmons, another athletic big man who can clean the boards like it appears Reath can would have made all the difference. That and the "shooters" being able to shoot.

I'm amazed that Quaterman somehow made his way onto an NBA team.

The games I saw he sucked.

His stats show he hardly improved, other than becoming respectable from 3 point land. Although his deplorable FT% for a guard doesn't bode well for ever being able to shoot.

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 6.55.34 PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back