Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like him to stay at the Jazz, but my god, Snyder needs to change.

Just dont see him getting more than 15 mins a night with George Hill on the team, unless he plays at other positions but PG is definitely his natural position

Get him to Philly I say with Simmons

You mean this one?

View attachment 314495

I know it's a throwback to their old warm-ups, but I can't say it does it for me. Perhaps it's because it's a sleeved jersey (which I absolutely hate).

Nope nope nope. I hate the sleeved jerseys on every team. There are a few I think I would look pretty awesome if it weren't for the sleeves. Like the warrior's slate one would look awesome but the sleeves just ruin it. I meant this one. Looks like something I wish the boomers could wear
559430b2a4ed39cef5bd21d4eedfabab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how Shelvin Mack continues to get game time over Dante. Just crazy for the immediate and long term.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyY7R7GUkAA53so.jpg

According to David Locke, it's because S Mack gives them the best chance to win now. Quin only wants to win. By all metrics though, Dante seems to be the better player.
It's a bit ridiculous. Q was calling for him to be more aggressive on offense, then Dante has the best offensive 5 game run of his career and Q actually singles Dante out as being selfish, looking for his own shot too much and not concentrating on D.

According to David Locke, it's because S Mack gives them the best chance to win now. Quin only wants to win. By all metrics though, Dante seems to be the better player.
It's a bit ridiculous. Q was calling for him to be more aggressive on offense, then Dante has the best offensive 5 game run of his career and Q actually singles Dante out as being selfish, looking for his own shot too much and not concentrating on D.

If you're not going to play Dante much, send him down the the D-League and let him go buck wild. He needs playing time to get better, and back in the flow after missing a whole year.

It's not smart Exum needs the minutes. You could justify low minutes because they're in win now mode but no minutes at all is very hard to defend. Poor form by the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe at some point 10-12 years down the line
He looked good his last game and started very well today. Still, they bench him anytime he gets his scoring going. It's almost like.. they really don't want him to do that or something

Maybe at some point 10-12 years down the line
He looked good his last game and started very well today. Still, they bench him anytime he gets his scoring going. It's almost like.. they really don't want him to do that or something

Foul trouble today, thats why he has been benched. I will allow them that this time...

W/ Exum. Mack right now makes the team better. Quins job is play-off's. Not developing and gifting Exum gametime. He lacks aggression and his confidence is eh. For finals. Mack is the better second point guard.

Also good article.about lsu's duop. Guy absolutely killed me 2 years ago in a rec league where he just destroyed.me on a pick.

Dante getting the start today with Hill out. Seems Quin likes Mack with the second unit.

That's 100% what it is. He likes how Mack and the second unit have been travelling, so he doesn't want to disturbe them (as much as he has to considering we only had 10 guys capable of suiting up v warriors).

Exum will be fine. In Hills first stretch out he was atttacking the paint and finishing really nicely at the rim. This time around he's getting to the rim, and blowing lay ups. He only had 2 assists v the Kings, but four of his passes which were leading to easy baskets were ruined by intentional fouls to prevent lay ups so he could easily have had 6. He would be one of the quickest/most athletically gifted PG's in the league I'd say, but he just actually has to put it together with basketball. You can't expect everyone to be Deron Williams and just start notching 20/20's in their second season, especially coming off an ACL. He'll contribute without being spectacular this year, and given he doesn't have any more injuries he'll thrive next year.

What's up with Delly? Is he having a good year or struggling. His numbers don't look great, any views?

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

What's up with Delly? Is he having a good year or struggling. His numbers don't look great, any views?

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
He's doing what he was signed for, second facilitator option, defending, spreading the floor. Numbers are not "Great" but Thats what happens when the Bucks are running so much through Giannis.

The Locked on Bucks podcast guys are a bit disappointed in Delly and I think thats fair enough
He was good early but has fallen away a bit lately

Not shooting that well. Was always going to be difficulty given spacing differences between milwaukee and cleveland but probably hoping for a little bit more.

Part of the issue is in the clutch bucks are running Delly Giannis pick and rolls..DElly ends up a playmaker in clutch time..not what he has the skills for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back