7 minutes
6 points (3/4) 4 rebounds

Harry Froling SMU
16 minutes
6 points (2/4 + 1/1 from 3), 4 rebounds, 3 ass, 2 steals

Tom Wilson SMU
13 minutes
6 points (2/6 from 3) 3 ass, 2 TO

Adel playing much better today. 12p, 3 r and 4a at the break.
Fresno State coming up later today. Hopefully Will McDowell White gets some more burn.

By the way, how many aussies are there on SMC's roster? Could almost field an NBL team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac Humphries KENTUCKY
19 minutes off the bench:
9 points (4/8 + 1/2FT) 8 boards, 1 ass, 3 st, 3 blocks

Deng Adel LOUISVILLE
23 minutes as starting F
6 points (1/8 + 4/5FT) 5 boards, 2 ass, 1 st

Mangok Mathiang LOUISVILLE
9 points 7 boards 2 blocks

Jack White DUKE
12 minutes off bench
5 points (5/6 FT) 2 boards

Emmet Naar ST MARYS
6 points, 8 assists, 3 boards

Harry Froling SMU
0 points 5 boards, 2 blocks

Dejan Vasiljevic MIAMI
11 points (4/8) 2 boards, 2 ass, 1 steal

McDowell White played 2 minutes

Pretty good week for aussies on the college scene

Oh, I just realised that the McDowell White you referred to wasn't William but Daryl. William may not be eligible to play until mid season :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I just realised that the McDowell White you referred to wasn't William but Daryl. William may not be eligible to play until mid season :(

I hadn't realised either.
Deng Adel finished with 16p/5b/5a/4s.. solid

Adel playing much better today. 12p, 3 r and 4a at the break.
Fresno State coming up later today. Hopefully Will McDowell White gets some more burn.

By the way, how many aussies are there on SMC's roster? Could almost field an NBL team

Saint Mary's realised about 10 years ago (time of Patty Mills), that they could put a decent team out if they supplemented their American guys with the the pick of the Aussie guys. Patty, Delly, Emmet Naar.

Na, no timeline has been put on it. Phila management are pretty tight with that stuff. Most people think it's probably around January that he'll be back. If anything was said on the broadcast about it being the whole season, I doubt it came from the 76ers.

Meanwhile, Exum has made his first 3 shots and playing really aggressive.

Na, no timeline has been put on it. Phila management are pretty tight with that stuff. Most people think it's probably around January that he'll be back. If anything was said on the broadcast about it being the whole season, I doubt it came from the 76ers.

My guess is a couple weeks before the all star break on limited minutes.

I thought Dante played very well yesterday. For long periods he seemed to be the only one who could score and then he would inevitably disappear on offense, not taking a shot for an entire quarter. Makes me wonder if he has a quota for how many shots he should be getting up at this point in time. Seems to be around 10 recently. Think he's scored double figures in 4 straight games. There are a lot of mouths to feed on that Utah team though.
Dante is still looking to avoid contact but man is he fast. Gets to the basket basically whenever he likes.
Side note - I love that Jazz alternate uniform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Dante played very well yesterday. For long periods he seemed to be the only one who could score and then he would inevitably disappear on offense, not taking a shot for an entire quarter. Makes me wonder if he has a quota for how many shots he should be getting up at this point in time. Seems to be around 10 recently. Think he's scored double figures in 4 straight games. There are a lot of mouths to feed on that Utah team though.
Dante is still looking to avoid contact but man is he fast. Gets to the basket basically whenever he likes.

Jazz are terrible on offence with Hill out and Hayward nowhere near 100%, Hood has also missed time. Makes it hard for Exum to do much when everyone he passes to will miss, and defences can collapse without fear of shooters.

Hopefully the Jazz can have some luck with injury and get the team humming, really would like to see Exum playing off the bench, playing with starters either on or off ball, and leading the offence on second units. Playing PG is the hardest position to get up to NBA level at, and he needs time. Should improve over the year before hopefully making the "leap" next year.

The Utah forums want to eat Snyder alive.

He came out in a preser the other day and basically said Exum is too selfish on offense. Lol.

That's weird. But I guess it explains why there are such long droughts where Dante doesn't even bother shooting. Probably coach in his ear

Deng played a stinker.

Dante appears to be in the doghouse. Quinn called him out the other day for being too selfish in looking for his own shot (weird) and said he needed to concentrate on his defence only for now. Resulting game sees him get 8 minutes and one shot attempt, so far today zero minutes and it's nearly at the half

Deng played a stinker.

Dante appears to be in the doghouse. Quinn called him out the other day for being too selfish in looking for his own shot (weird) and said he needed to concentrate on his defence only for now. Resulting game sees him get 8 minutes and one shot attempt, so far today zero minutes and it's nearly at the half

Quinn's a shocking coach

Exum should be an all-star one day

Deng played a stinker.

Same with Ingles - scored 20 in a game (cant remember who against) and the next he logged only 2 or 3 minutes. Random.

GiantOrange, sorry. Must have missed that. Yeah it was really well done. For anyone that may have missed it, I suggest checking the sixers Reddit. Can I say that? If I can't, apologies and please delete.

GiantOrange, sorry. Must have missed that. Yeah it was really well done. For anyone that may have missed it, I suggest checking the sixers Reddit. Can I say that? If I can't, apologies and please delete.

That's ok mate and Thank's. How good doe's Australian basketball look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back