Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

ESPN already have their first mock up for next year.

Aussies mentioned -

#20 Rocco Zikarsky
#28 Tyrese Proctor
#58 Alex Toohey
I hoestly think by the time the draft comes around Rocco will be top 5. His improvement has been staggering over the last 12 months and his performances at under age international level are elite.

I hoestly think by the time the draft comes around Rocco will be top 5. His improvement has been staggering over the last 12 months and his performances at under age international level are elite.
I also thought 20 was too low.

Based on what I’ve seen so far, I’d be surprised if he got past 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could potentially be a top 3 prospect if he can add a decent amount of muscle before te draft takes place. His performances at junior internaltional level they are elite in my opinion and compare favrably to the likes of Dante Exum in his pre draft years.
Next years draft is loaded. Top 3 is highly unlikely. Top 10 would be an achievement and probably team need dependant on who’s drafting in that range

Next years draft is loaded. Top 3 is highly unlikely. Top 10 would be an achievement and probably team need dependant on who’s drafting in that range
Yeah I agree the next draft tl loaded but I think Rocca has a chance to be tlruly great. Like I said he'd have to gain strengtlh and improve significantly butl I tlhink he's capable of doing that. I'm also talking aboul his ceiling so basically if eveything went right with his developmenl over the nexl 12 months.

ESPN already have their first mock up for next year.

Aussies mentioned -

#20 Rocco Zikarsky
#28 Tyrese Proctor
#58 Alex Toohey

Proctor was such a disappointment. He went from being lottery potential this draft to I think 28 is still too high next one. Hopefully bounces back this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back