Australian Domestic Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Although, I heard a whisper from Grant Gardiner that the Vics a thinking of persuing Bailey in the off-season.

Siddle, Nannes and McKay for the Vics looks extremely promising in the future, no Harwood and Denton (who may possibly retire because of injuries), opens up a spot for McKay, even if Harwood does get a new contract, he's already 34 and if we win the Pura Cup, he might step away at the top.

Siddle, Nannes and McKay for the Vics looks extremely promising in the future, no Harwood and Denton (who may possibly retire because of injuries), opens up a spot for McKay, even if Harwood does get a new contract, he's already 34 and if we win the Pura Cup, he might step away at the top.

nannes is almost as old as denton and harwood, i'm pretty sure he's 30+...

you'd think siddle and mckay would be the backbone of the vic attack for the next 10 years... although queensland could make a lucritive offer to poach him...

nannes is almost as old as denton and harwood, i'm pretty sure he's 30+...

you'd think siddle and mckay would be the backbone of the vic attack for the next 10 years... although queensland could make a lucritive offer to poach him...

Siddle wont play much as he will be in the test side within 2 years.

Can't speak for the other two, but you're wrong with the second one, but thanks for playing.

Yeah.... you would know wouldnt you mate ey, Bailey is not getting a crack in SA and i would see fitting that he would go to the Vics because they have no first class front line spinners other than McGain..... Actually, are you are a relation to Bailey, because just reading your recent posts, thats all you talk about... Cullen Bailey. Ill ask you a question, do you think he will retain his CA contract Adelaide Hawk ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

qst: how are the trades in the domestic scene done...

are they bought, traded or just leave????

Anyone can just up sticks and leave, but I believe there is a specific period in the off-season that players have do this during.

Ones I've heard regarding WA:

Rogers to Queensland
Mitchell Johnson to WA
Mark Cameron to WA

Also heard we were chasing a Keeper from interstate to provide a third backup for Ronchi and Johnson.

Anyone can just up sticks and leave, but I believe there is a specific period in the off-season that players have do this during.

Ones I've heard regarding WA:

Rogers to Queensland
Mitchell Johnson to WA
Mark Cameron to WA

Also heard we were chasing a Keeper from interstate to provide a third backup for Ronchi and Johnson.
What reason would he have for that? To avoid Noffke comparisons?

Can we bring back Bushranger just to post in this thread? Think about the good times it would bring :D

Is he the bloke who talks rubbish about the bushrangers.... Mate, he knows everything about cricket.... HAHAHA.... why did he get blocked ?

Can't speak for the other two, but you're wrong with the second one, but thanks for playing.
Well, I was talking to Grant Gardiner (Vic selector) late last week. He mentioned Shippy and a couple of others in the Vic heirachy have been discussing potentially nabbing Bailey in the off-season with a lucrative offer and some other options.

Take it for what it's worth but don't be surprised if Bailey moves across the border.

Talking to a couple of people at club cricket today.

Crosthwaite to NSW (NSW want him as a replacement for Haddin)

Blizzard to SA
I hope it's Adam and not James.

Adam would be an excellent replacement and just starting to get into his groove at domestic level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Domestic Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back