Australian Idol 2005 - Official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

prynny_22 said:
HaHaHa u say they show is crap but still cum on here to read about it
You've got to cut Lip86 a bit of slack... His (her?) posts per day average is dropping from the high 20's, into the mid 20's. So he (she?) likes to come in here and insult everyone for watching Idol to get that average up again. :rolleyes:

luke2177 said:
You've got to cut Lip86 a bit of slack... His (her?) posts per day average is dropping from the high 20's, into the mid 20's. So he (she?) likes to come in here and insult everyone for watching Idol to get that average up again. :rolleyes:

Sorry, i only come on here to troll you delusiuonal idiots talk about a car-crash TV show, nothing more, nothing less. You seem to be obsessed with my post count, are you stalking me or something?

Ljp86 said:
Sorry, i only come on here to troll you delusiuonal idiots talk about a car-crash TV show, nothing more, nothing less. You seem to be obsessed with my post count, are you stalking me or something?

Why bother trolling though?

viccles said:
Why bother trolling though?

Trying to get people to realise that this show is detrimental to Australia's music industry.

Ljp86 said:
Trying to get people to realise that this show is detrimental to Australia's music industry.
You admitted trolling so there's not much left to say. Give it up?

Regarding your post count - I just think sometimes you post for the sake of posting. All we ask is for you to stay out of the thread if you don't like the show - simple. It's our problem if we choose to watch and comment on it, not yours - as you've made it clear you don't like the show. :)

That's all.

Ljp86 said:

Australia's music industry is detrimental to Australia.

rick James said:
Australia's music industry is detrimental to Australia.

Yeah, well we all the charts are based on how much music is imported into the shops and not how much is actually sold.

It's such a shame that our own industry puts up with this joke of a show, That we have to have manufactured popstars most of which can't sing. Where are these so-called singers, where is Guy Sebatian, Shannon Noll, Casey Donovan and Anthony Callea. The media was so fixated on these people when they were big, but where are they now? Has Guy finally had a root yet? Is Shannon still drink driving? Is Anthony Callea gay and has Casey Donovan finally kicked her Hungry Jacks addiction?

None of them were actually good, they were just exploited to the point where they couldn't be used anymore and now they've gone back to their original lives where they might be recognised by 6-year olds on the street.

"oh, there's that Australian Idol person, didn't he/she used to sing?"

What a joke. This will be my last post on this thread, i tried to get you guys to wake up but it didn't work.

See you all later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to laugh when Kyle bagged out his 'golden girl' Laura last night on Inside Idol.

She's paying $101 at the minute.

Magpiespower said:
Had to laugh when Kyle bagged out his 'golden girl' Laura last night on Inside Idol.

She's paying $101 at the minute.
And rightly so. Laura is a waste of space in this year's top 12, and is taking up the spot of someone more deserving.

Any predictions on who will be given a wildcard entry into the top 12?

I'll say Roxane (obvious I reckon), James (though I don't like him, don't know why they say the girls would love him with teeth like that) and Josh Williams (not the greatest vocally but would be a hit with the girls, and the other guys available are ordinary).

If josh doesn't make it, then I'd Suggest Emily will get through in his place to fill this years "emotional mother" spot in the top 12.

How Michael Williamson is back in the show I'll never know, he has no control over his voice whatsoever. Lindsay is a joke and takes himself far too seriously, Dan has attitude - not in a good way, Chloe is way overrated and only made it back because of her "thing" with Josh, Lauren is just not that good and is too small and Irene has no spark at all.

Thoughts? :)

luke2177 said:
And rightly so. Laura is a waste of space in this year's top 12, and is taking up the spot of someone more deserving.

Any predictions on who will be given a wildcard entry into the top 12?

I'll say Roxane (obvious I reckon), James (though I don't like him, don't know why they say the girls would love him with teeth like that) and Josh Williams (not the greatest vocally but would be a hit with the girls, and the other guys available are ordinary).

If josh doesn't make it, then I'd Suggest Emily will get through in his place to fill this years "emotional mother" spot in the top 12.

How Michael Williamson is back in the show I'll never know, he has no control over his voice whatsoever. Lindsay is a joke and takes himself far too seriously, Dan has attitude - not in a good way, Chloe is way overrated and only made it back because of her "thing" with Josh, Lauren is just not that good and is too small and Irene has no spark at all.

Thoughts? :)

Can't stand James or Michael. Josh has sex appeal (well sort of) but thats about it. I like Dan, Lindsay, Lauren and Irene a lot. Chloe take it or leave it.

luke2177 said:
Chloe is way overrated and only made it back because of her "thing" with Josh, Lauren is just not that good and is too small and Irene has no spark at all.
Irene is great and will hopefully make the top 12, Lauren is pretty good, and Chloe was easily the best from group 1, so I don't know how she's overrated. To be honst I would say the exact opposite.

Drummond said:
To be honst I would say the exact opposite.
Good! That's the whole point of message boards, isn't it? :)

I'll stick to my guns, and we'll see who makes up the final three places in the top 12.

Drummond said:
Irene is great and will hopefully make the top 12, Lauren is pretty good, and Chloe was easily the best from group 1, so I don't know how she's overrated. To be honst I would say the exact opposite.

I like your thinking. Chloe and Irene were brilliant from group one. I really hope those two make the final twelve. Along with them, I would like to see either Josh, Lindsay or Lauren receive the third and final wildcard.

Dunno about you guys but I think Daniel can do great stuff if he gets through the wildcard...i also liked Emily and if only James can get rid of those NERVES hed can do anything!!!

My order based on tonight's performances.

1) DANIEL performed very well. I like him and I wouldn't mind seeing him go through to the final twelve. In fact, I would love for him to go through.

2) LAUREN performed a strange choice of song extremely well. Look beyond the old classical jazz musical and you see a young lady with plenty of class and the ability to take the competition to a new level.

3) LINDSAY performed well. I really like him as a person and, most importantly, as a performer. I would like to see him go a long way in this competition.

4) IRENE didn't perform as well as I expected her to, but she was still good. She is great vocally but she didn't exactly blow the roof off the building tonight. She has the ability to, though, and it would be great to see her given the opportunity.

5) CHLOE really disappointed me tonight. She was good without being sensational like I expected. The baby of the competition has so much potential and I would love for her to go through, but I feel she has let herself down with a below par performance (for her standard) tonight.

6) JOSH selected a good song to perform to; however, apart from the rap session, his performance was fairly average. He will no doubt be voted through by all the 13-17 year old girls, though.

7) JAMES does have potential, but I don't think he has the ability to win it. He is alright, but nothing special.

8)) ROXANNE doesn't do a whole lot for me. She is alright vocally, but I wouldn't mind seeing her go home tomorrow night.

I didn't think much of Emily or Michael.

I thought Michael was brilliant tonight. However I doubt he will get in as that song will not appeal to the masses. Roxane was very good also. I think the three to go through will be James Roxane and Emily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Idol 2005 - Official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back