Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

After listening to Alicia Keys perform live on the panel with 2 or 3 backing her up on guitar and vocals, I realised just how short of the mark our final 3 idols are.

Now there is talent. The voice, the looks, the personality.

speedy said:
After listening to Alicia Keys perform live on the panel with 2 or 3 backing her up on guitar and vocals, I realised just how short of the mark our final 3 idols are.

Now there is talent. The voice, the looks, the personality.
LOL.
I don't think there's been an Idol in Alicia Keyes' league anywhere in the world.

Australia ...... if you think Casey is better than Courtney.

Your taste is in your arse !!

Or maybe it is in hers - it is friggin big enuff !!!!

Idol - joke!

:confused:

masked magpie said:
Australia ...... if you think Casey is better than Courtney.

Your taste is in your arse !!

Or maybe it is in hers - it is friggin big enuff !!!!

Idol - joke!

:confused:

Agreed

In fact the joke part of your post was proven by the fact that Daniel Belle and Ricki Lee went before Chanel and Hayley.

Oh, how could I possibly watch this final. Its between two duds. One of them is a little prick I cant stand. In fact I actually preferred a Courtney and Casey final because Anthony is a ********!

Well done Courtney.

All those 13 year olds really should do some homework!

the standards of popular music have gone down so very far

as my list of previous artists i'd rather hear make a comeback shows

whoever wins, we lose

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this couldnt be bothered looking through the whole thread but does anyone see a resemblance between these 2

courtney_murphy.jpg
cartman.gif

Good to see at least one of the Lard Arses got the boot. :D
The fat trollope Casey needs to get to Jenny Craig quick smart and get that sooky look off her dial.Being sixteen is no excuse for the way she dresses and low class way she conducts herself. Anthony should win easily.

Seriously, Is she pregnant? I'm not having a dig at her, but her gut seems to have gotten bigger as the series has gone by. Anyone agree??

ep20a_8.jpg

butterflykiss said:
The fat trollope Casey needs to get to Jenny Craig quick smart and get that sooky look off her dial.Being sixteen is no excuse for the way she dresses and low class way she conducts herself. Anthony should win easily.

Time for bed now little girl! School in the morning. Seriously, does anyone like Anthony other than little girls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

butterflykiss said:

And I suppose you are an art of perfection?
Time to grow up you stupid silly little girl.

At least these "fatties" have more talent than what you could ever dream about.

You are pathetic.

The midget is a shoe in to win.
Thats a testimony to who watches this show regulary and votes.
Teenage girls that will be over the midget within 6 months while the likes of Cortney whos appeal is far wider will have a longer career...
O well...

hoss said:
Time for bed now little girl! School in the morning. Seriously, does anyone like Anthony other than little girls?
Wrong and wrong on both counts Im not female and I dont like Anthony all that much.
I just believe he will win because the lard arse Casey is a disgrace for a 16 year old female. And dont me give any of the bull about she cant help it maybe she should stop stuffing her mouth for starters.
Did you see the dirty lazy tarts bedroom eh? not only fat but a lazy bitch as well?

Sniper26 said:
Seriously, Is she pregnant? I'm not having a dig at her, but her gut seems to have gotten bigger as the series has gone by. Anyone agree??

ep20a_8.jpg
I've noticed that many of the contestants gain weight during the show. Danielle Belle porked up, Rikki Lee's tyre inflated, and even hayley put on a bit. I'd say living in hotels and eating out is part to blame and possibly stress induced chocolate binges. They might have even caught fat germs from Casey and Courtney.

Goldenblue said:
And I suppose you are an art of perfection?
Time to grow up you stupid silly little girl.

At least these "fatties" have more talent than what you could ever dream about.

You are pathetic.

Fully agree Goldenblue. Butterflykiss you are a disgrace. If anyone is "low class" in the way they conduct themselves, its you. At least Casey's out there living her dream, rather than hanging criticism on others. :mad:

What a shock last night's result was..
I thought that Courtney would definitely make it through to the final- just goes to show that Casey's fanbase is much stronger than anyone thought?

The final will be a bit of an anticlimax now, with Casey and Anthony the midget. I will miss Courtney and his leftfield song choices (well, leftfield for Idol, anyway).

Unfortunately I think that Anthony will win. He will sell thousands of CD's to the Idol target audience, and then promptly sink without a trace, into the land of TV oblivion..

lozstar said:
I was hoping Courtney would get through.. so that was a bit dissapointing.

I reckon, Anthony will win.. (not that I want him to!) and he'll be the next Scott Cain. Have a #1 single, and then just.. dissapear.

Waaah.... :( I liked Courtney from his first audition. Sure he had some problems with taking criticism but I liked his voice (reminded me of Don Henley) and he had great song choices.

If he does win - my phone may go into meltdown voting for Casey (ironically though I wouldn't buy her albums either most likely, I just can't stand him), I hope this is exactly what happens, he disappears asap. That will be a major blow to his rather inflated ego.

RooBunny said:
If he does win - my phone may go into meltdown voting for Casey (ironically though I wouldn't buy her albums either most likely, I just can't stand him), I hope this is exactly what happens, he disappears asap. That will be a major blow to his rather inflated ego.
We can always hope.... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back