FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Sophie? WTF..apart from being blonde what is she good at? That song choice last night was a shocker..and please tell me what she was doing sitting on her arse all song. Move around the stage you bimbo. I knew there was something about her I did not like

You seriously have some deep deep issues?

Move around the stage? Hang on...all Tom did was start hunched behind a microphone and then walk to the front of the stage doing some strange knee bend moves?

Anything with alcohol, whereby you are in a competition to get a recording contest is causing your body harm whether you like it or not. Unlike Luke, Madam, actually sang well and she was GENUINELY sick. Sophie's song did not suit her and he outfit was not that good.

There is a difference between causing your body harm and not knowing a song. Huge difference.

WTF? You do realize this is a singing contest....hence singing songs should the primary attribute someone who sings should have. I don’t care one iota if someone goes and does a line of ice before hand as long as they can deliver that song. The best singer should win, not some pretty boy who gets all the votes from pre pubescent girls.

Anything with alcohol, whereby you are in a competition to get a recording contest is causing your body harm whether you like it or not. Unlike Luke, Madam, actually sang well and she was GENUINELY sick. Sophie's song did not suit her and he outfit was not that good.

How do you know Madam wasn't out on the piss during the week?

So Sophies a bimbo because she sat down during a song?

just remember you said this. i bet tom will hit the piss once he's of legal age (if he hasnt already done so).

i'm sure that the rolling stones, probably the beatles or even elvis sank piss in their formative years.

do we need to explain to you who these bands are?

Sophie? WTF..apart from being blonde what is she good at? That song choice last night was a shocker..and please tell me what she was doing sitting on her arse all song. Move around the stage you bimbo. I knew there was something about her I did not like

At lease she has sexy hair. ;)

Move around the stage? Hang on...all Tom did was start hunched behind a microphone and then walk to the front of the stage doing some strange knee bend moves?

At least he moved around the stage a little bit, Sophie looked awful just sitting on her arse. It was a ordinary look, coupled with a terrible outfit.

So many people could be bottom 3 tonight

I believe the bottom 3 will be

Thanh - GONE!
Teale
Madam

How did Tom get away with singing a New Zealand song on Aussie song night????? :confused:

Thinks he's better than the comp does he? Or shows a lack of knowledge?

I guess they just let it slide because it was very ordinary.

The comp is over though, in terms of star quality, Wes is so far in front of everyone.

WTF? You do realize this is a singing contest....hence singing songs should the primary attribute someone who sings should have. I don’t care one iota if someone goes and does a line of ice before hand as long as they can deliver that song. The best singer should win, not some pretty boy who gets all the votes from pre pubescent girls.

Tom is not just a pretty boy, he has a wide range of singing ability and of all the people left probably is the MOST MARKETABLE

She is clutching at straws and trying to take the focus away from Tom and his poor vocals. First it was Luke and his drinking and now its Sophie and her inability to use the stage.

Who next, Wes and his long hippy hair isn’t a good look for the tweenies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he moved around the stage a little bit, Sophie looked awful just sitting on her arse. It was a ordinary look, coupled with a terrible outfit.

So if you sit on a chair during a performance it is an ordinary look?

I'm confused.

[youtube]UFgLCXhc-8U[/youtube]

Ordinary look here too i guess?

How do you know Madam wasn't out on the piss during the week?

So Sophies a bimbo because she sat down during a song?

Madam has done interviews and she has said she rarely drinks

I'm confused.

It was not a good look put it that way. Her fashion sense is not great and that made the performance worse to be dead honest. She needs to wear the right clothes for the performance, she didn't last night. Her vocals are not good enough to get away with poor fashion sense

It was not a good look put it that way. Her fashion sense is not great and that made the performance worse to be dead honest. She needs to wear the right clothes for the performance, she didn't last night. Her vocals are not good enough to get away with poor fashion sense

What excactly was wrong with her clothes? Isn't she wearing a pink top with dark pants or jeans?

Wheres Carbonaro when you need him?

I'm confused.

[youtube]UFgLCXhc-8U[/youtube]

Ordinary look here too i guess?

Matt had the sense to wear something appropriate for the performance. If you choose to sing sitting down, then you MUST have a very good fashion sense

What excactly was wrong with her clothes? Isn't she wearing a pink top with dark pants or jeans?

Wheres Carbonaro when you need him?

She would have looked better with a darker set of clothes to be honest. It is not just this week either, last week she got away with wearing shoes that you see at a strip club!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back