FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

The tweenys (and bombersno1) will decide Aust Idol again
Robert Plant wouldn't make the top 12 with them voting

Didn’t Bernard Fanning basically come out and say the same thing a few years back? IIRC He doubted he would even make the top 24.

Oh oh. Tweenies are about to absolutely jam the phone lines...

Tom
Madam
Teale

Bottom 3.

bombersno1 said:
Nope, 50 is plenty for mine. Like my credit cards I know my limits and stick to them

You better get voting!

Welcome to 3 weeks ago.
well, I've only really watched the auditions and a little bit of the first final 12 live performance but I have seen him sing a couple/all of his songs (one from the link provided in this thread) and there's two things that really bother me;

he picks the gayest songs one could ever pick. they're so gay that they wouldn't even get airtime in a gay bar. seriously, uptown girl? and didn't he sing that aerosmith love song from that really bad movie?

dude, get some taste. pick like a man. real men (unless they're aerosmith and have the runs on the board) don't sing that shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well, I've only really watched the auditions and a little bit of the first final 12 live performance but I have seen him sing a couple/all of his songs (one from the link provided in this thread) and there's two things that really bother me;

he picks the gayest songs one could ever pick. they're so gay that they wouldn't even get airtime in a gay bar. seriously, uptown girl? and didn't he sing that aerosmith love song from that really bad movie?

dude, get some taste. pick like a man. real men (unless they're aerosmith and have the runs on the board) don't sing that shit.

this post sums it all up really.

and he wears skinnies. :D

bombersno1, waiting for your excuse.

Tom is only in the bottom 3 becasue channel 10 see the $$$$$.

That’s why he is in the bottom 3....to get those tweenies to keep voting. I will be flabbergasted if he is voted out tonight.

They can keep him around for another 4 weeks and almost make $10,000,000 on votes alone.

Edit - 30 mins behind. Looks like i am flabbergasted tonight if he has been voted out as wally funk said.

Actually in a way I am happy that he went. Firstly congratulations must be put out to the other 9 contestants who all deserve to be there. If I am being realistic, I would say Tom was 12 months too early. Vocally he just wasn't there but he will be in 12-24 months. Like Lisa Mitchell he will be snapped up by a recording company though. Sex sells. Was a great ride and even though he is/was bagged on here he still got to the final 9. Well done. Look forward to seeing him performing in the future.

Actually in a way I am happy that he went. Firstly congratulations must be put out to the other 9 contestants who all deserve to be there. If I am being realistic, I would say Tom was 12 months too early. Vocally he just wasn't there but he will be in 12-24 months. Like Lisa Mitchell he will be snapped up by a recording company though. Sex sells. Was a great ride and even though he is/was bagged on here he still got to the final 9. Well done. 'Look forward to seeing him performing in the future.

Nice backflip...

I'm sure he'll fade away into nothing now. Were you one of the tweenies that gave his number to him?

Nice backflip...

I'm sure he'll fade away into nothing now. Were you one of the tweenies that gave his number to him?

No, I am actually in a way happy he went. He does not need Idol to succeed. He will succeed in music as he has a great voice but his originals were better than the songs he sung. For me he played it "safe" with his performances and I am not totally surprised. There are 9 amazing singers left and one of them will deserve to be Idol. As unfortunate as it will not be Tom Williams I can respect that there are other singers just as talented. As for my number..perhaps:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back