FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually in a way I am happy that he went. Firstly congratulations must be put out to the other 9 contestants who all deserve to be there. If I am being realistic, I would say Tom was 12 months too early. Vocally he just wasn't there but he will be in 12-24 months. Like Lisa Mitchell he will be snapped up by a recording company though. Sex sells. Was a great ride and even though he is/was bagged on here he still got to the final 9. Well done. Look forward to seeing him performing in the future.
So you want a 16yo to sell himself as a sex idol?

bombersno1 aside, Tom was rightly booted off idol tonight. He was by far the weakest singer out of the 10 and Australia got it right.

Having said that, he is still a good singer - just not good enough for this competition. The only reason I've bagged him so much in this thread is because of people like bombersno1 who MAKE you hate him.

He seems like a nice 16 year old kid but bombersno1 you really need to take a look at some of the utter shit you've been posting in this thread.

Let's hope now that Tom's gone you can look at the competition from an unbiased view.

bombersno1 aside, Tom was rightly booted off idol tonight. He was by far the weakest singer out of the 10 and Australia got it right.

Having said that, he is still a good singer - just not good enough for this competition. The only reason I've bagged him so much in this thread is because of people like bombersno1 who MAKE you hate him.

He seems like a nice 16 year old kid but bombersno1 you really need to take a look at some of the utter shit you've been posting in this thread.

Let's hope now that Tom's gone you can look at the competition from an unbiased view.

I can enjoy the competition, but probably won't vote anymore. I guess I probably hope Roshani wins as she is a good singer. Jeez I hate Teale!

So you want a 16yo to sell himself as a sex idol?

I said a general statement, sex does sell. He is a gorgeous young kid, and he has a bright future in music. Would not be surprised if he does some modelling though.

Your next post:

If Matt Corby was anything to go by, no he wont.

I said in a way I am happy he went as frankly he looked like he was not enjoying himself. Being from Adelaide it is a joke you did not support him! Matt Corby is releasing a album and has just signed a record deal. You will see more of him.

No, I am actually in a way happy he went. He does not need Idol to succeed. He will succeed in music as he has a great voice but his originals were better than the songs he sung. For me he played it "safe" with his performances and I am not totally surprised. There are 9 amazing singers left and one of them will deserve to be Idol. As unfortunate as it will not be Tom Williams I can respect that there are other singers just as talented. As for my number..perhaps:thumbsu:

You were slagging Sophie off this afternoon calling her a bimbo, with bad fashion sense and a terrible voice. :confused::confused:

At least remain consistant?

You were slagging Sophie off this afternoon calling her a bimbo, with bad fashion sense and a terrible voice. :confused::confused:

At least remain consistant?

I didn't call her a bimbo- I said she wore bimbo shoes 2 weeks ago. Difference. Making it to the final 12 you need to be talented. As unfortunate as it is to Tom, these 9 singers are very talented

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is an Adelaide guy winning idol gonna do for me exactly? I don't give a shit where the idol is from. Tom was the weakest singer and the right decision was made end of story!!

Go Wed & Madam :thumbsu:

Don't you want a person from your state winning Idol?

Tom has a sexy voice:thumbsu:

I said she looked like a bimbo- she wore "bimbo-like" shoes

bombersno1 said:
Sophie? WTF..apart from being blonde what is she good at? That song choice last night was a shocker..and please tell me what she was doing sitting on her arse all song. Move around the stage you bimbo. I knew there was something about her I did not like

:confused::eek:

This was before her stripper shoes were even mentioned...

You have lost the plot dude.

on a good note Tom is LIVE on chat now
OMG!OMG!OMG! Did you like, tell him that he is like, so cute, and his hair is soooooo sexy, and that he should like totally become a model and stuff because sex sells?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back