FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

The comments will not help him and to be honest as this show appeals to the teens, it is not a good look for him. Plus on stage he looked like he had a few to be honest. As a adult that is his choice, but to say he was not 100% due to self inflicted results (drinking) that is a bit over the top. Will not be disappointed to see him go

Yeah teenagers who live life not the Bible belt brigade who sit up there on their ivory tower thinking every act indecency is blasphemy.

If you haven’t realized by now, this country does have a problem with teenage drinking. And the tweens who vote will not care.

Anyway - it's rock and ****ing roll baby

I would go for bottom 3 of Tom, Thahn, and err can't remember but don't like the guy with the scars on his head.

Best Wes then Roshani, thought Madam sounded ok but missed most of it.

Madam was horrid. If you knew the song she butchered the chorus- you know the MOST important part. But I will say this it is very hard for a Kiwi to sound well in a real Aussie pop-rock song

So you mean using the excuse she wasn’t born in this country won’t cut the mustard but someone who was not alive will?

Kind of the same predicament wouldn’t ya say....not being around to understand the dynamics of the song.

So you mean using the excuse she wasn’t born in this country won’t cut the mustard but someone who was not alive will?

Kind of the same predicament wouldn’t ya say....not being around to understand the dynamics of the song.

I never said Madam should go. I said this whole night did not suit her. She should have done a NZ song

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said Madam should go. I said this whole night did not suit her. She should have done a NZ song

Reading between the lines someone whose singing is classed as 'horrid' shouldn’t necessarily stay in a singing contest.

Reading between the lines someone whose singing is classed as 'horrid' shouldn’t necessarily stay in a singing contest.

On the performance it was horrid, she stuffed up the main part of the song. However, she has credits (her previous 2 weeks were extremely good). Tonight did not suit her, lets be realistic here it is difficult to do a Aussie song if you are from New Zealand!

Who said he wasn't? who said he was drunk....you are making this up.

He should not be drinking full stop whilst in this competition. You cannot perform while under the influence. My biggest concern is that they said he was not 100%. Well if he caused the problem, that is HIS fault. It is not as if he got ill through having a flu. It was a dead copout excuse. That was my main problem

I don’t think he will go, he was ok tonight. I think he sang Age of Reason by John Farnham or what that Teale Jakubenko?

Mark was ok, bit of a problem with the pitch but that is to be expected- very hard song.

I missed him this week - I think one of the first girls tonight I didn't think was great.

Chrisyln? Yep, I agree, don't think she nailed it, and the sympathy vote only gets you so far

On the performance it was horrid, she stuffed up the main part of the song. However, she has credits (her previous 2 weeks were extremely good). Tonight did not suit her, lets be realistic here it is difficult to do a Aussie song if you are from New Zealand!

That’s my point, last week Tom was out of his depth and his performance suffered but you were unrelenting in admitting how horrid he was. This week you came out and said Madam was horrid, why is she not one of your favourite singers

Double standard me thinks

He should not be drinking full stop whilst in this competition. You cannot perform while under the influence. My biggest concern is that they said he was not 100%. Well if he caused the problem, that is HIS fault. It is not as if he got ill through having a flu. It was a dead copout excuse. That was my main problem

You’re missing the point. No one said he was drunk just as no one said he was under the influence of alcohol tonight. Maybe last night or Friday night he had too many drinks and continually doing this will have an influence on his vocals but he did not show any evidence of being intoxicated tonight on stage.

The first hint of drinking was said by Darren Hayes during the workshop clip and that wasn’t filmed today. It would have been Wednesday or Thursday last week.

Shows like this just go to show how un-imaginative TV execs are! Going with the same old cashcow crap Idol. I hate this show with a passion, and prefer to watch ads than 5 minutes of this show.

Wes is the only performer that's even close to perfection. Roshani is very solid but I would love her to do some younger stuff and I just wish that big chick would stop trying to pull off the sexy moves on stage, it makes me cringe!

Tom = Boring
Sophie = Same as always
Teale = Always seems awkward to me
Thanh = Not sold on him
Madam = Has the talent but she's let herself down over the last 2 weeks
Mark = I like him, not sure why
Luke = Too sheep shed for me

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australian Idol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back