Australian Open 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nieminen serving to stay in the 2nd set. Looking at the numbers the only difference is that the Finn has taken his break point opportunities, Lindahl has not. Wonder how much light there is for the matches on SC2 and SC3 to continue tonight?

Nicks in the game but it appears ass much as I can tell is just not stepping up the big moments.

the Finn has been around enough to know this and take a lot of heart from it.

I'm guessing Blake vs Clement is not going to be played til tomorrow because of the rain delays and Karlovic vs ugly stupid **** face went to 5 sets?

I think it may be tonight still. If you look at the schedule a lot of games are listed as cancelled buth the Blake v. Clement one is not. Find out soon anyway as the womans match on the court is nearly over.

rofl at thinking that was Tomic trying his hardest. You think he'll be hitting the same shots against all opponents do you?

Lol? Tomic>>>>>Djokovic>>>>>Stepanek>>>>>>Ginepri etc. etc.

If he serves up that shit in the 2nd round he will get destroyed. So he wasn't trying? Taking the piss? Has he already got that big of a head already, since he isn't actually that good himself at the moment. Yes, I know he is 17 etc but once your on the mens tour it doesn't matter how old you are. It's not juniors any more, you're playing with the big boys, to say he wasn't trying is bullshit.

I am just making an observation, he will not get any where if he plays like that ever. His form (ie. technique) was all over the place, especially the forehand where he pushes the ball. I'm guessing you didn't watch the match.

I think it may be tonight still. If you look at the schedule a lot of games are listed as cancelled buth the Blake v. Clement one is not. Find out soon anyway as the womans match on the court is nearly over.

Yeah that is true but I just thought that maybe they hadn't updated the site.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/index.html

On that court the woman match beforehand is listed as cancelled which is why I assumed that the Blake one right after was cancelled too. I hope you are right though mate.

Also crowsarethebest Tomic is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better than bloody Stepanek.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol? Tomic>>>>>Djokovic>>>>>Stepanek>>>>>>Ginepri etc. etc.

If he serves up that shit in the 2nd round he will get destroyed. So he wasn't trying? Taking the piss? Has he already got that big of a head already, since he isn't actually that good himself at the moment. Yes, I know he is 17 etc but once your on the mens tour it doesn't matter how old you are. It's not juniors any more, you're playing with the big boys, to say he wasn't trying is bullshit.
No, he wasn't playing with the big boys today. He was playing some hack teenager, and he played accordingly. He didn't exhaust himself, he didn't try to blast the guy off the court, he pushed himself as far as he needed to and didn't take many risks.

If you think he'll be playing with similar tactics and style against quality opposition, you're insane.

I am just making an observation, he will not get any where if he plays like that ever. His form (ie. technique) was all over the place, especially the forehand where he pushes the ball. I'm guessing you didn't watch the match.
I'm guessing you haven't watched him before tonight then. He has it in his arsenal to hit the ball far harder and flatter than he did today. He just didn't need to.

Honestly, you think that was Tomic hitting the ball as hard as he could? rofl......

I LOVE how they now play the men's matches before the women's in the night session.

I'm just waiting for the first 5 hour marathon at night and then watch the women walk out at 12.00 midnight.:eek::p They'd probably have to postpone the Womens match to the next day.

And...Tomic likely to meet Cilic in next round, should be Wednesday night match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back