Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed the Libs have had a mixed to failed future energy plan the last decade. Why do you always return to this as your argument rather than prosecute their new plan. Yes, the details are not all there but hopefully the Libs will present more detail going forward. Any plans by the current government are looking suspect to load future needs and they also need more details.
Mixed to failed? What was the mixed part?

Sorry I'm taking the word of an absolute unquestionable expert Nuclear Scientist Adi Paterson over the word of Chris Bowen and any "ïnternet" guys that who's expertise in the subject is via Google.
There's an expert who is on the board of a wind farm company who is also unquestionable in support of wind energy.

And solar

And hydro

And batteries

About the only thing that little weasel Cwissy Bowen is expert in is totally ****ing every portfolio his Prime Minister has had the seriously bad judgement to put him in charge of, Cwissy has the King Midas touch in reverse...everything he gets his grimey little hands on turns to shyte.

About the only thing that little weasel Cwissy Bowen is expert in is totally ****ing every portfolio his Prime Minister has had the seriously bad judgement to put him in charge of, Cwissy has the King Midas touch in reverse...everything he gets his grimey little hands on turns to shyte.
Do you use baby talk in real life?

So just like Peter Dutton then coz he screwed up every portfolio he was in the Coalition.

Only when I know it will upset the lefties like you and your fellow lefty brethren especially when referring to a dunce like little Cwissy Bowen.

Yeh, would be unusual for a right winger to hurl abuse via words to inflame. Much like the Republicans in the US. If you can’t win on policy, just go personal. Typical right wing playbook.

Yeh, would be unusual for a right winger to hurl abuse via words to inflame. Much like the Republicans in the US. If you can’t win on policy, just go personal. Typical right wing playbook.
WOW if that's classed as abuse what the hell do we call the personal level abuse you spew out relentlessly.

Would you like me to quote some of your efforts, very fertile ground to plough in your case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW if that's classed as abuse what the hell do we call the personal level abuse you spew out relentlessly.

Would you like me to quote some of your efforts, very fertile ground to plough in your case.

Go for it.

You have my blessing.

I’ll start - calling Peter Dutton, Mt Potato Head or would Lord Voldemort be more appropriate?

I didn't realise you were such an avid viewer to be able to pass an opinion...
I don't even have Foxtel.

Was trash when I did.

I only catch clips on comedy shows or other media when they make crazy claims.

I’m more amazed they bothered to post this on X given the political leanings of the individuals that go one there.
True. Plus those who said they’d leave when Musk took over. They must be hiding with all those us citizens who said they’d move to Canada when Trump won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back