ATP/WTA Australian Summer of Tennis 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoe stacked is the mens for a 250 tournament. Scheduling nightmare.

Court one will be packed.for Djokovic's doubles tomorrow

Sounds like Djokovic is the day session on Tuesday for his singles. I presume Murray and Medvedev will get a centre court spot which leave guys like Sinner, Rublev and others on fairly small outside courts.
It’s almost too stacked. It’s like a 500 at least. I attempted to get seats at Djokovic’s court today but it’s already absolutely full so I’m on CC.

The United Cup as a concept has worked. the players seem to be enjoying it. It might be best to have 3-match ties rather than 5.

I have not been following much but it has been hard to follow. It seems all over the place

The Adelaide 250 is a joke. So strong.
Sinner, followed by Shapovalov followed by Murray, all still to come on show court 1. And with the womens match only just starting the third set now, Murray won’t be on court until at least 8pm you wouldn’t think.

Adelaide schedule for tomorrow released. Really not sure how Rybakina/Kostyuk isn’t on CC over Kanepi/Vondrousova. Look like Djokovic and Sinner/Kokkinakis are on Thursday. I currently have day tickets, so looks like I’m guaranteed to see one. Might buy a night ticket if Djokovic is scheduled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kubler pay Kyrgios? Came in and defeated Evans and Ramos-Vinolas. Career high ranking of 81 coming up.
So pleasing. Chris O'Connell is World Number 76. A few Aussies in the top 100. Would love Popyrin to have a better year , after that awful 2022 and crack the top 100 again.

Cam Norrie has been impressing me during the United Cup is playing some bloody good tennis can see him going really deep at the AO he's a dangerous opponent and not to be underestimated
So frustrating. Boring as heck player. But gee he plays above his technique and solid.

I understand players receive good prizemoney and ranking points in the United Cup BUT effectively it's barely a step above an Exhibition event - The real tennis is being played in Adelaide.

Nothwithstanding, Novak's love affair with the Aussie Open, he will want to do well as he will miss Miami and Indian Wells because of the US Government's VAccination policy.

I understand players receive good prizemoney and ranking points in the United Cup BUT effectively it's barely a step above an Exhibition event - The real tennis is being played in Adelaide.

Nah there's points. It's a mess to follow but it means something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back