Australian XII for the Boxing Day Test (Official Ins: Watson, Hauritz, Hilfenhaus, Out: Krejza)

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.

Hauritz for Krejza is a terrible selection. At best, he'll tie up an end. At worst, he'll go for runs. Whatever happens, he'll have almost no chance of taking wickets, because the pitch isn't taking turn! Unlike Hauritz, Krejza is willing to attack, which places him alone amongst the current crop of Australian spinners.

Why the hell did we keep Siddle in the side, when he often looked impotent at Perth (bar a few periods)? There are better options outside of the team.

I can understand them giving Hayden another chance, but he appears to have blown it. If he can't score at the MCG, then his form is really bad.

A common thread amongst the posters is that people wanted Hayden, Lee, Krezja and Siddle to be dropped and were considering Watson over Symonds.

The selectors choose differently save for Krezja

However it seems that hindsight has proven that many of the changes called for in this thread that weren't made should have been made

Its all Punters fault, dropped Steyn on 32, unforgivable, Clarke is 100 times the man that Ponting is. I love listening To Clarkie talk to the commentators, hes so much slicker than Ponting, Sack him now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian XII for the Boxing Day Test (Official Ins: Watson, Hauritz, Hilfenhaus, Out: Krejza)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back