Autopsy Autopsy vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that's the benchmark midfield and our guys did really well despite probably not having the best in LDU out there.

I think that's a bloody good forward line too and the guys held them well, we just have nobody that can take that small forward going super saiyan.

We're probably lucky the anti-vaxxer smashed his arm but they have a luxury of talls so even getting past Naughton isn't terrible.

If we were higher on the table we'd probably just cop that one so to do it where we are there is again positives to take away.

Midfield soundly beaten, particularly in clearances. We were dominated in centre clearances. Jy, George, Hugh, and Will were all convincingly beaten by their direct bulldogs opponents. Libba, Bont, Treloar, and Daniel.
The forwards and backs did well with what was provided from our midfielders. We could simply never get the game on our terms.
LDU and TT are the answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that's the benchmark midfield and our guys did really well despite probably not having the best in LDU out there.

I think that's a bloody good forward line too and the guys held them well, we just have nobody that can take that small forward going super saiyan.

We're probably lucky the anti-vaxxer smashed his arm but they have a luxury of talls so even getting past Naughton isn't terrible.

If we were higher on the table we'd probably just cop that one so to do it where we are there is again positives to take away.

You watched a different game to me. Our midfield were absolutely smashed, no positives in there today

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

LMac the worst captain we’ve ever had. And he’s spot will be locked in, f*cking joker.

The difference in transition probably the biggest thing that stood out. We move the ball so slow, where they moved as soon as they got hold of it.

Defensive mix probably wasnt the right call in the end. Too slow. Goater and Perez crucial to kick on, badly need some pace and ball use back there.

Footscray celebrating like they won by 10 goals. They struggled to beat a very ordinary NM by 21 points. Frustrating that we can still be in touch at the end but look like we were well beaten. I am hoping that is actually a positive for us. I am confused.

Good effort with tired kids and L Mac putting in his worst game ever. Clearances were an issue.

Midfield and kids really need a rest and refresh. Didn’t let a top 8 team slip away after getting blitzed early in the fourth.

Sheezel, Goldy, Powell and Scott the main personal positives. Phillips had a crack, but is another season off from his best.

We need to have an adult discussion about Ziebell and the KPDs (can’t have all four of them), as well as L Mac. He needs to be dropped. Not sure about the TT hb experiment. Looks better as a mid-forward.

Imagine being led by Luke McDonald.

If he loved the club he would do everyone a favour and ask to be dropped.

Making Vandenberg look like one of the AFL’s greatest ever Captains.

Midfield group did ok, but were too easily sucked under the ruckmans feet allowing easy outside exits and we didn’t have the pace to go with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back