B Section - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up early for a big day, mark my words, we will destroy St Kev's today. I will post back here this evening to say 'I told you so'.

Well, here I am, just in from the big game. I must say SKOB are an awesome team unit even with their many injuries. I shudder to think what they will be like when they get the Dowds, Giansiracusa, Keogh etc back, best team we have played all year BUT, we dominated the second half, albeit with a few lucky 'soft' frees( was one of the umps an ex Caulfield boy? :))
Injuries obviously hurt them again today, all in all a humble victory by this poster, sorry if I offend anyone with my enthusiasm.

Well, here I am, just in from the big game. I must say SKOB are an awesome team unit even with their many injuries. I shudder to think what they will be like when they get the Dowds, Giansiracusa, Keogh etc back, best team we have played all year BUT, we dominated the second half, albeit with a few lucky 'soft' frees( was one of the umps an ex Caulfield boy? :))
Injuries obviously hurt them again today, all in all a humble victory by this poster, sorry if I offend anyone with my enthusiasm.

Not bad considering you weren't there!

Dear Keano,
Why do you tteat me as an outcast? Is it because I exposed Revellers Royalty as our senior coach? Not everyone likes him you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very impressed with Caulfield on the weekend in the 2nd half, I don't mean this as an insult but they are a poor mans Carey in many ways. They play a very similar highly skillful brand of football which requires all 18 players working together, however Caulfield are just a very good team that is very well drilled, unlike Carey which was full of stars and always going to be unbeatable come finals last year. Are Caulfield missing any key players currently? And how has their style of football gone in the past at HQ in the wind?
Cheers

Was very impressed with Caulfield on the weekend in the 2nd half, I don't mean this as an insult but they are a poor mans Carey in many ways. They play a very similar highly skillful brand of football which requires all 18 players working together, however Caulfield are just a very good team that is very well drilled, unlike Carey which was full of stars and always going to be unbeatable come finals last year. Are Caulfield missing any key players currently? And how has their style of football gone in the past at HQ in the wind?
Cheers

Never saw Carey play last year, but would agree Caulfield's current success is all about team. From what Carey has put up in A Grade this year, I would say they are miles in front. I think 12 wins is what you need to play finals, so Caulfield has 4 to go. We've had a bit of luck so far (OI). Anyone other than Marcellin and Hampton are in the finals hunt.

As for HQ we haven't played there since 2008, but I don't think it holds any great fears.

Never saw Carey play last year, but would agree Caulfield's current success is all about team. From what Carey has put up in A Grade this year, I would say they are miles in front. I think 12 wins is what you need to play finals, so Caulfield has 4 to go. We've had a bit of luck so far (OI). Anyone other than Marcellin and Hampton are in the finals hunt.

As for HQ we haven't played there since 2008, but I don't think it holds any great fears.

No but winning grand finals does!

Skevs injury concerns are the same as about 7-8 other A and B Grade teams. Not excuse worthy nor worth mentioning.
No excuses at all, I'm sure every team could cover the extended loss of the State Captain, 6 VFL recruits, an ex AFL rookie listed player and an ex AFL player! Throw in Gabelich who is out for the year and it's all rosey at SKOB!

Looks like a good even comp now, Old Brighton seem to have hit their straps, meaning our fellow Catholics Marcellin may be in strife and headed to C, hopefully not.

You enjoying watching Premier footy Occy?

No excuses at all, I'm sure every team could cover the extended loss of the State Captain, 6 VFL recruits, an ex AFL rookie listed player and an ex AFL player! Throw in Gabelich who is out for the year and it's all rosey at SKOB!

Looks like a good even comp now, Old Brighton seem to have hit their straps, meaning our fellow Catholics Marcellin may be in strife and headed to C, hopefully not.

You enjoying watching Premier footy Occy?

I love all levels of footy! As i said, injury concerns at 6-8 A and B clubs similar to that being experienced at SKOB land. It will not be injuries that will keep them down if such a fate condemns them again.

Occy, not worried about going to Premier at the moment, thats a priviledge only 2 clubs out of 10 get each year, we need to avoid relegation first, then try to make finals. After that it's a new season as we all know.

Occy, not worried about going to Premier at the moment, thats a priviledge only 2 clubs out of 10 get each year, we need to avoid relegation first, then try to make finals. After that it's a new season as we all know.

No chance of being relegated. Finals 55/45 IMO. Going up 25/75

b1108.gif

Some impressive rises and falls at the top of the leaderboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back