Slay Master G

Team Captain
Nov 23, 2005
Tinsel Town
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Victory
With all the other crap threads going around, Annoying Kant suggested that I start a decent thread with nothing but talk about B Section, nice one AK.

So what's happening in B Section.....?

My boys just taking it 1 week at a time, Brighton, Caulfield and OEG travelling OK and loom as the serious challengers to the Lions.

SKOB, like many people who attend Prince on a Saturday night, facing the "Double Drop".

Your thoughts people?

SMG

Yeah right on the money Slay Master, double drop looming, is that two grades in two years or both seniors and unders moving down?
Don't know much about the club, was living in the area at years beginning and saw the unders first couple but didn't get a chance to know much before moving out woop-woop to study. (considering a name change - how do you do that anyway?)
What's the go with the side? A lot of players go o/s or to other clubs?
Always disappointing to see a side continue to drop in division.
Collegians though, looking the goods. What of Caulfield, there was a bloke at uni playing in there unders who is pretty handy.

Slay Master G said:
With all the other crap threads going around, Annoying Kant suggested that I start a decent thread with nothing but talk about B Section, nice one AK.

So what's happening in B Section.....?

My boys just taking it 1 week at a time, Brighton, Caulfield and OEG travelling OK and loom as the serious challengers to the Lions.

SKOB, like many people who attend Prince on a Saturday night, facing the "Double Drop".

Your thoughts people?

SMG

Well done SMG, about time we had a decent thread.
Collegians just trying to fly under the radar this year unlike OE who have been talking themselves up but are yet to deliver.

annoying_child said:
Well done SMG, about time we had a decent thread.
Collegians just trying to fly under the radar this year unlike OE who have been talking themselves up but are yet to deliver.

AK,

Why do you even bother on here? I've followed some of your posts and everything you say is pure rubbish, unintelligent and simply a waste of time. You have added absolutely nothing to this board, so please do us all a favour and keep your brainless opinions to yourself.

Thanks

Disco B

Disco Bickie said:
AK,

Why do you even bother on here? I've followed some of your posts and everything you say is pure rubbish, unintelligent and simply a waste of time. You have added absolutely nothing to this board, so please do us all a favour and keep your brainless opinions to yourself.

Thanks

Disco B

Get off the googs DB

collegians will drop when it comes the crunch, they, i believe when i coached against them in 2004 are mentally weak

mma1 said:
collegians will drop when it comes the crunch, they, i believe when i coached against them in 2004 are mentally weak

I think you should work on that sentence structure MMA. Can't believe they let you through high school with that dribble. Clearly you didn't make it to law school!

Unlsess it was SKOB you were coaching, it would seem that it was your boys who were mentally weak in 2004.

We're not worried about a thing at the Trott, just plugging away at it, will be interesting to see how we go without 3 key players in the Rep side this week.

DG-Man said:
SMG,

Ignore last post. Looking at wrong list!!

Are clubs allowed to have there players play for them on the Saturday?? or has the VAFA outlawed this??

They can't play both. It's either one or the other and I can tell you the 3 collegians guys wont play saturday.

annoying_child said:
They can't play both. It's either one or the other and I can tell you the 3 collegians guys wont play saturday.

Nice name change there AC, I suppose u just kant have a name like kant on a public forum...?

Charlie Holst has asked coach Hawkins if he can play reserves and seniors on Saturday and then back up with the rep game on Sunday. Would be his ideal weekend.

Slay Master G said:
Nice name change there AC, I suppose u just kant have a name like kant on a public forum...?

Charlie Holst has asked coach Hawkins if he can play reserves and seniors on Saturday and then back up with the rep game on Sunday. Would be his ideal weekend.

Believe me SMG this unexpected name change not only humiliates my character and integrity but makes me feel less of a person.
I can not vent my frustration enough at the morons who manage this forum. It's a dissapointing day for all involved in big footy.
I just have to keep my chin up and take it one week at a time.
Annoying Kant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

annoying_child said:
Believe me SMG this unexpected name change not only humiliates my character and integrity but makes me feel less of a person.
I can not vent my frustration enough at the morons who manage this forum. It's a dissapointing day for all involved in big footy.
I just have to keep my chin up and take it one week at a time.
Annoying Kant.

I think you do a good enough job of humiliating yourself as it is. And believe me, we don't think any less of you because we didn't think much of you to begin with.

SMG

What are some of the other crap threads that you speak of?

Hope you're not just keeping your B Grade blinkers on.

The Big Pineapple said:
I think you do a good enough job of humiliating yourself as it is. And believe me, we don't think any less of you because we didn't think much of you to begin with.

I thought we were mates Pugs?
Remeber that time we had a beer together in albert park, or that time i bumped into you and that blond chick up in Sydney?
What happened to us?

Supergrass said:
SMG

What are some of the other crap threads that you speak of?

Hope you're not just keeping your B Grade blinkers on.

Grass man

Just wanted to start a decent thread for B Section, lots of B section innuendo poping up all over the place, better to have it in a central location I would have thought.

I dont think St Kevs are that bad, or maybe Melbourne High just played poorly but St Kevs played alright last week although they have a bit of catching up to do, the tight loss down at Beaumaris could hurt them in the end

Friars looked alright in the first couple of weeks with a young team, havent seen em for a month and they havent won in a month either, although only just lost to Brighton down there and comprehensively beat Caulfield so have done alright against the top sides, be a big game this week against Collegians, although most will probably predict a thumping :p

Mazenod are gone next year they will be off central reserve and not have a home big problems with there twos no depth players more interested in playing club 18 than twos. Is this a problem at any other club ? be interested in your feed back

mma1 said:
Mazenod are gone next year they will be off central reserve and not have a home big problems with there twos no depth players more interested in playing club 18 than twos. Is this a problem at any other club ? be interested in your feed back

Why are Mazenod being kicked off?
I reckon they will struggle too. They are the North Melbourne of the comp (they have a crack) but just arent up to it.

If Collegians dont go up then there are issues. No pressure but their side is ridiculous. As it stands they have the best backline and forward line (going by point for and against). You should beat Whitefriars. They did have a couple of good wins early. To beat Caulfield and just loose to Brighton is a good effort but they are fading a bit now. I have been told this was similar to last year.

Slay when are you back? You seem to avoid the question time and time again!!!!!!

Informer said:
Why are Mazenod being kicked off?
I reckon they will struggle too. They are the North Melbourne of the comp (they have a crack) but just arent up to it.

If Collegians dont go up then there are issues. No pressure but their side is ridiculous. As it stands they have the best backline and forward line (going by point for and against). You should beat Whitefriars. They did have a couple of good wins early. To beat Caulfield and just loose to Brighton is a good effort but they are fading a bit now. I have been told this was similar to last year.

Slay when are you back? You seem to avoid the question time and time again!!!!!!

Informer

Heading O/S in July and may return to the field in early August, will have to see how the body holds up after a solid month on the track.

Hello boys and I am new to the B Grade chat. Here is one for you. Having seen the Lions play first hand my times, I can confirm that the Lions backline is simply super, but don't forget the forward line. Remeber they have Brock Mooney (once kicked 70 goals in A grade) at full back.

Your thoughts

Big Red is back said:
Hello boys and I am new to the B Grade chat. Here is one for you. Having seen the Lions play first hand my times, I can confirm that the Lions backline is simply super, but don't forget the forward line. Remeber they have Brock Mooney (once kicked 70 goals in A grade) at full back.

Your thoughts

Brock "The Big Sexy" Mooney is the premier full back in the comp, A or B Section (apologies Destination A Grade) and is also an inaugural member of the Cat Club.

Week in week out last year, in a side that copped plenty of hidings, he rarely got a bag kicked on him, Gertsman got 4 one day and the Big Cat got 5 but a few of those were from soft down the ground free kicks.

This year he may have had 4-5 kicked on him for the year.

Arguably the most credentialed player in the VAFA.

SMG: "Arguably the most credentialed player in the VAFA."

Great call SMG, seen the 'Big Sexy' out there a few times this year and last. He is something special, You would take Mooney or Hayter from Uni's as your no.1 full back. The stats dont lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back