Game Day Baby Hawkies vs. Baby Purple

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not good with money, if I want something I must have it.

I collect books, and a lot of them are pricey. My last purchase was an edition of Zafon's The Shadow of the Wind, which set me back $730 or so; it's a limited edition of 500, so my love of literature and utter FOMO meant I needed it immediately.

So a pint of Goat for $15 or can of Beam for $13.50 won't bother me if I decide I want it right then and there šŸ˜µ
I'm the same with money. That's why I have so many Player issue jumpers I didn't need lol. I wanted them so I got them.

I love books too but I don't think I could spend 730 on one because i wouldn't want to touch it, which defeats the purpose lol

I'm the same with money. That's why I have so many Player issue jumpers I didn't need lol. I wanted them so I got them.

I love books too but I don't think I could spend 730 on one because i wouldn't want to touch it, which defeats the purpose lol

My most expensive (I think) is an edition of the Arabian Nights that includes the Salvador Dali illustrations, also a limited edition. Cost me just over $2k...

Utterly gorgeous though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Baby Hawkies vs. Baby Purple

Remove this Banner Ad

Back