Bachar Houli - Western Jets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bachar Houli!

This Is An Absolute Shame....i Have Waited Atleast 3 Years To Watch Him Play On Tv And I Dont Get To.......******** I Wanna Smash Something!!!

Kegs44 said:
Yeah six months i heard for stress fractures in the back.

I had stressys in me back this pre season and i was back running in 2 months and a buldging disc to go with that aswell.

Well apparently bash is out for 6months or so.. shame shame shame.. would of lit the champs up... oh well..

his back is just about right. he is ready and rearing to go for next year.

he is a good looking boy so i can see him making some female fans a bit hot and flustered next year if he is drafted.

shuveradda_41 said:
Is a very very good player, what sort of freak do you have to be to play under 18's at TAC cup level as a 16 year old who just turned 16 and play as well as he did.

Are some concerns - body is almostready for afl as he is built like a 'brick ********house', after his next season most of his upside (scope for improvement) might have been used i would say..

Might be a David Rodan sort of player, Bigger than all the other kids, wins two morrish medals two years in a row then does nothign at afl level..

But we'll have to see, i think he is a fair bit quicker than rodan though..

Why all the fuss then if he "might" be a David Rodan sort of player? I'd be hesitant if he "is" a David Rodan sort of player. I mean thats not the best rap you could give the kid... surely!

Hi guys... I captained Bash in the multi cultural cup last March at Optus Oval & without doubt was the most talented player on the day. Given his age and the size & age of some of the teams he played against - a real gun. Not only a great footballer but also a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. There is a dvd of the games he played & blitzed in available.

Jihad_Jimmy said:
Hi guys... I captained Bash in the multi cultural cup last March at Optus Oval & without doubt was the most talented player on the day. Given his age and the size & age of some of the teams he played against - a real gun. Not only a great footballer but also a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. There is a dvd of the games he played & blitzed in available.

Where abouts could we get this DVD from?

Did his achilles falling off his bike a while back now after getting his back right, and i think he only just started running again in the last week, so he is still a while behind. Will miss the Jets praccy games, and if hes lucky mite make round 1, but doubtful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kegs44 said:
Did his achilles falling off his bike a while back now after getting his back right, and i think he only just started running again in the last week, so he is still a while behind. Will miss the Jets praccy games, and if hes lucky mite make round 1, but doubtful
geez, sounds like the kids abit injury-prone, great talent though. If he gets his body right he will have a good future in the AFL.

the lemon wedge said:
Bachor Houli is injury prone, will get drafted but want make it at afl level.

Are u positive about anything lemon u think u know everything, bachar has had 1 serious injury that kept him out for the remander of the season but who are u a doctor? You know nothing so dont comment on things u dont know.

I actually m a doctor. I recall he missed alot of footy in juniors through injury and now that he is getting older the same thing is happening.Fell of his bike lol just does not wanna train and they want make him, cause he is so far up the coaches down there.Is it true he is the only player that can do u turns and doesnt have to handball?

the lemon wedge said:
I actually m a doctor. I recall he missed alot of footy in juniors through injury and now that he is getting older the same thing is happening.Fell of his bike lol just does not wanna train and they want make him, cause he is so far up the coaches down there.Is it true he is the only player that can do u turns and doesnt have to handball?
i don't know were yoou get this stuff about him not wanting to train becouse i have actually seen and been with himi bike riding, he seems pretty keen to get back into full trainning all he does at the moment is work with the new boxing coach down thier he gets pushed pretty hard so i dunno where u get ur sorces from but they are wrong met.

chooknafied said:
i don't know were yoou get this stuff about him not wanting to train becouse i have actually seen and been with himi bike riding, he seems pretty keen to get back into full trainning all he does at the moment is work with the new boxing coach down thier he gets pushed pretty hard so i dunno where u get ur sorces from but they are wrong met.

Damn straight - I've seen him too, his a good kid always up for a challenge, I’m pretty sure as most people are that he hates not being able to train and is itching to get back into it. As for lemon wedge being a doctor - hard to believe :rolleyes: because doctors should be able to spell correctly and I doubt they would have time to spread negativity about TAC cup kids during the day when they have such busy lives trying to cure illnesses and save lives :p

Yep im a doctor just diagnosed this kid with an achilles injury he fell of his bike what a loser.Lyons U gonna get a kick this year wait i mean hit a target cause mate your a yack kick.I hope your a lot harder this year to cause boy does it stand out when u go in 1 handed p heart :D

the lemon wedge said:
Yep im a doctor just diagnosed this kid with an achilles injury he fell of his bike what a loser.Lyons U gonna get a kick this year wait i mean hit a target cause mate your a yack kick.I hope your a lot harder this year to cause boy does it stand out when u go in 1 handed p heart :D

Do u want to sound like a fool the kid nearly got drafted last year as a bottom aged player in a team that finshed 2nd bottom clearly someone is interested in him and he must be doing something right, does it make u feel better about ur self putting other ppl down that are trying to succeed in life?

By the look of it all Lemon Wedge does is sit on his comp day in day out saying ******** he has no idea bout. Bach is hardest working guy going around and he cant wait to get on the training track. He has worked his arse off to get back running almost a month earlier than expected.
Lyons almost got drafted last year, if he plays like I know he can he'll get drafted for sure. Good kid who really wants to make it and will.

TopGun said:
As for lemon wedge being a doctor - hard to believe :rolleyes:
Staggering I reckon.

Houli at his absolute best, probably moreso in his under 16 year at TAC level was brilliant, I hope we can see him back to that quality because his goalsense in particular struck me as being as good as you see from anyone, and with a bit of luck we'll get to see how he can perform as a midfielder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back