Bad Boomer !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, whether Crowley pinched him 50 times or 150 times or 300 times, isn't the point. The point is Harvey went out there to play football. Crowley was harassing him constantly off the ball. Eventually, Harvey snapped and reacted. If you think that makes Crowley a champion and Harvey a dog, you have a very warped set of values.

It was good for Boomer how all the other players Crowley tagged and whose skin he got under when they came out and supported Boomer by confirming that Crowley was a pincher.

That was great, it was same as the time I had a 3way with Miranda Kerr & Jen Hawkins.

Admitted to considering retirement in 2012 because the club weren't going to pay him enough. Sooked to the club management about it demanding a pay rise
First player in history to demand a pay rise! ooops....first player in history to accept a pay cut, after telling the club there was a limit to how big a cut would be acceptable.

Your righteous scorn is understandable. :rolleyes:

My understanding is that Crowley had a sore back and he went to the chemist to get some medicine...I guess technically he is a "drug cheat", but I think most people with a really sore back would do whatever it took to fix it...
You and I would. But I think an AFL player (except at *) would be well aware that they are taking a serious risk if they take any medication without checking if it's approved or not.

It was good for Boomer how all the other players Crowley tagged and whose skin he got under when they came out and supported Boomer by confirming that Crowley was a pincher.

That was great, it was same as the time I had a 3way with Miranda Kerr & Jen Hawkins.
How was that for you? I felt they were a little over-rated.

This is the only Boomer I'd read a book written by...

tumblr_lska5speUH1qdujseo1_500.gif

I think it speaks volumes about Harvey and his loyalty. He has undoubtedly one of the most repulsive wags in the comp, yet he's stuck with her since he was in high school. He's an incredibly ugly man himself, however his footballing status alone would net him an 8/10 without much effort.

your post speaks volumes about you

Actually speaks very well, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the media post-retirement.
No doubt, doesnt mean he is well liked though

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Harvey has come out like all the other million footballers and writes a book.

And of course , what does the paper bring up first, how he was so disgusted by Wayne Carey, why bring that up again , Harvey is a good footballer but nothing else.

Now maybe he was influenced to bring out the Carey business, by promoters to sell his book ,
but it is off, and he is foolish, and should have kept to football not rubbish even if it was a paragraph , where three people may have been as guilty as the next, including Stevens and what about his partner, why is Carey the one clobbered all the time. Its over you fool.

Might be an old man in footy Harvey , but you are an immature individual in life.

Did Stevens cause his wife to cheat on him?

His 'story' was that Crowley constantly harassed him off the ball. The actual number of times Crowley pinched him is a red herring. You cling to that as if Harvey had a responsibility to keep track of it throughout the game.

If I ever need to build a bridge, I won't be seeking your advice!
Scenario #1 - pinched less than once a quarter
Scenario #2 - pinched once every 20 seconds

How could he possibly differentiate between the two without a thorough ongoing assessment!?! :drunk:

so much hate on display................alongside so little football knowledge......

Let's not forget all the precious North supporters who don't like their "champion" being criticised.......

Really really poor form by the OP. Disgusting in Harvey's record breaking week.
Hate him all you like but the bloke is playing like a champion still after playing more games than anyone else ever.
Michael Tuck's record is being broken, maybe that's the problem? Harvey is a better footballer than Tuck was so i think Joondalup needs to get over it. Freo fans getting in on the act of dissing Harvey is of no surprise either, they would prefer to give a standing ovation to a drug cheat who can't get a game at Essendon.

Really really poor form by the OP. Disgusting in Harvey's record breaking week.
Hate him all you like but the bloke is playing like a champion still after playing more games than anyone else ever.
Michael Tuck's record is being broken, maybe that's the problem? Harvey is a better footballer than Tuck was so i think Joondalup needs to get over it. Freo fans getting in on the act of dissing Harvey is of no surprise either, they would prefer to give a standing ovation to a drug cheat who can't get a game at Essendon.

Crowley injured his hamstring 7 weeks ago so a bit rich to criticise.

Geelong fans aren't exactly the classiest of supporter bases either considering they would rather sing about someone being a paedophile (2012 Elimination Final at the MCG)...yes this actually happened and has stuck in my memory bank till this day. I will never forget the anger and the disgust I felt towards Geelong that night because of those supporters.

My suggestion....don't cast aspersions on other supporter bases because the Geelong supporter base aren't angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back