Bad luck today

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure you will bounce back after todays loss.

Good luck for the rest of the year. Unless you are playing us of course.

Luck had nothing to do with it.

This thread should be retitled 'Bad skills today'.

And your comment should be edited to 'I am sure you will drop all of the hacks and force feed them a month of little league viewing to get their BASIC SKILLS back, along with your coach'.

Luck had nothing to do with it.

This thread should be retitled 'Bad skills today'.

And your comment should be edited to 'I am sure you will drop all of the hacks and force feed them a month of little league viewing to get their BASIC SKILLS back, along with your coach'.

Never in my days as a North supporter have i been so disgusted at our foot and hand disposal than i was today !

Make no mistakes , it was the difference in todays game , and it is the difference between us and the good sides ! ! ! !

Never in my days as a North supporter have i been so disgusted at our foot and hand disposal than i was today !

Make no mistakes , it was the difference in todays game , and it is the difference between us and the good sides ! ! ! !

Skills haven't been great for a while.

You get the feeling that we hung on in close games through sheer heart... Through... Ugh.. "spirit"!

The 'Shinboner spirit' thing has been shaken this year, apparently.

So what's left beyond that?

NOTHING DEAN!

Certainly not skills anyway!

We've parted ways with the only thing that worked for us. The mysterious magic, kept in a jar, in Archs' van. In the single club exercise bike. In the transportable Laidley office.

We've stripped it away to reveal Sam Power and Brady Rawlings going head to head with the competitions elite, head to head on skill and speed.

With no magic spirit to help them!

Ahhhh!!

Skills haven't been great for a while.

You get the feeling that we hung on in close games through sheer heart... Through... Ugh.. "spirit"!

The 'Shinboner spirit' thing has been shaken this year, apparently.

So what's left beyond that?

NOTHING DEAN!

Certainly not skills anyway!

We've parted ways with the only thing that worked for us. The mysterious magic, kept in a jar, in Archs' van. In the single club exercise bike. In the transportable Laidley office.

We've stripped it away to reveal Sam Power and Brady Rawlings going head to head with the competitions elite, head to head on skill and speed.

With no magic spirit to help them!

Ahhhh!!

For years i have been too oblivious to our putrid skills and make up of a side because i am way to friggin biased , i love these ***** , but **** they were useless today .

Piss poor turnout my North supporters again today , i'm sick of fighting above my weight class at games .... I am distressed over today's game

For years i have been too oblivious to our putrid skills and make up of a side because i am way to friggin biased , i love these ***** , but **** they were useless today .

Piss poor turnout my North supporters again today , i'm sick of fighting above my weight class at games .... I am distressed over today's game

I know how you feel pal.
It hurts.

This one really hurts to the bone being against Hawthorn who we usually lift for.
But !@#$ me if we had one player today who could put a decent pass on his mates chest and why the !@#$ do we always kick to the !@#$%^& boundary line.
!@#$ we were hopeless today.

Disgraceful.

I'll be there next week to take on the Essendon mob though.
I love this shit FFS but bloody hell we have a team who can't even kick the bloody thing properly.
How hard is it to kick a football FFS?
Our skill level is shitful.

I know how you feel pal.
It hurts.

This one really hurts to the bone being against Hawthorn who we usually lift for.
But !@#$ me if we had one player today who could put a decent pass on his mates chest and why the !@#$ do we always kick to the !@#$%^& boundary line.
!@#$ we were hopeless today.

Disgraceful.

I'll be there next week to take on the Essendon mob though.
I love this shit FFS but bloody hell we have a team who can't even kick the bloody thing properly.
How hard is it to kick a football FFS?
Our skill level is shitful.

I have never seen our skills worse than what they were today , they pressured us and we buckled completely . Hats off to those ***** today , they killed us !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just wondering what is going on with Daniel Harris?

Is he injured or not getting picked.

As Nick says, it's the latter.

Which is double strange, as he and Laids get on so well as mates, and Dean has always been Harro's biggest supporter.

Have heard from a very reliable source that Harro's fall from grace concerns his blatant refusal to work hard enough in his own time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back