Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hi Sweet,

Good old ignore BLUEALLTHRU here with another worthy discussion piece for the anti Bombers amongst us.

. Baghdad has notoriously posted largest in match threads and it's a fact serial_thrilla you ****ing nerdsy, this is just going to get magnified with my Co-Skipper coming back to the greatest club in the Sweet FA this year Metalcrusher , 500 odd is a fantastic contribution mate.

. Without the Bombers there would be no angst or someone to gang up on, PMBangers , Rioli8217 , Mister M , GREENESHOOTS (Very shit poster) , Dav , Supersuns and obviously my good friend Grand Uncle Horace WE PUT BUMS ON SEATS!!!!

I couldn't fathom a Sweet without us and our contributions from such a diverse posting group! Winners on every line just take a look at the full back line surrounded by brilliant posters such as KohPhi ,TheCoach16 and the unforgettable Tony Lynn 15 . It's a ****ing nightmare for opposition and then you have a Pugsley mobbs medalist and a RobR Deestroy medalist and that's just to name a few! The best posting club in the Sweet not to mention Antonio BlueVein a ****ing fantastic poster and a champion poster/clubman.

I ask for honest assessment on this this great list as It's just a ****ing pleasure to Co- Caliph alongside of Metalcrusher and Jabba73 and Kilroy are a beautiful balance in the LG!

Lady Godava and HaroLad are ****ing top shelf , there are no weak links at this very polished club!

. Posters come to us ! Why? Great ****ing people in every list spot!

Send PM's and we'll consider your applications on merit!

Hi Sweet,

Good old ignore BLUEALLTHRU here with another worthy discussion piece for the anti Bombers amongst us.

. Baghdad has notoriously posted largest in match threads and it's a fact serial_thrilla you ******* nerdsy, this is just going to get magnified with my Co-Skipper coming back to the greatest club in the Sweet FA this year Metalcrusher , 500 odd is a fantastic contribution mate.

. Without the Bombers there would be no angst or someone to gang up on, PMBangers , Rioli8217 , Mister M , GREENESHOOTS (Very sh*t poster) , Dav , Supersuns and obviously my good friend Grand Uncle Horace WE PUT BUMS ON SEATS!!!!

I couldn't fathom a Sweet without us and our contributions from such a diverse posting group! Winners on every line just take a look at the full back line absolute guns @ Kohphi surrounded by brilliant posters such as TheCoach16 and the unforgettable Tony Lynn 15 . It's a ******* nightmare for opposition and then you have a Pugsley mobbs medalist and a RobR Deestroy medalist and that's just to name a few! The best posting club in the Sweet not to mention Antonio BlueVein a ******* fantastic poster and a champion poster/clubman.

I ask for honest assessment on this this great list as It's just a ******* pleasure to Co- Caliph alongside of Metalcrusher and Jabba73 and Kilroy are a beautiful balance in the LG!

Lady Godava and HaroLad are ******* top shelf , there are no weak links at this very polished club!

. Posters come to us ! Why? Great ******* people in every list spot!

i havent seen this much look at me deficit syndrome since last seasons Big Brother

Is everything okay mate? Is there someone you can call on the phone?

Not ****ing me ... bad enough I gotta post next to the campaigner ;)

Hi Sweet,

. Baghdad has notoriously posted largest in match threads and it's a fact serial_thrilla you ******* nerdsy, this is just going to get magnified with my Co-Skipper coming back to the greatest club in the Sweet FA this year Metalcrusher , 500 odd is a fantastic contribution mate.

. Without the Bombers there would be no angst or someone to gang up on, PMBangers , Rioli8217 , Mister M , GREENESHOOTS (Very sh*t poster) , Dav , Supersuns and obviously my good friend Grand Uncle Horace WE PUT BUMS ON SEATS!!!!

I couldn't fathom a Sweet without us and our contributions from such a diverse posting group! Winners on every line just take a look at the full back line surrounded by brilliant posters such as KohPhi ,TheCoach16 and the unforgettable Tony Lynn 15 . It's a ******* nightmare for opposition and then you have a Pugsley mobbs medalist and a RobR Deestroy medalist and that's just to name a few! The best posting club in the Sweet not to mention Antonio BlueVein a ******* fantastic poster and a champion poster/clubman.

I ask for honest assessment on this this great list as It's just a ******* pleasure to Co- Caliph alongside of Metalcrusher and Jabba73 and Kilroy are a beautiful balance in the LG!

Lady Godava and HaroLad are ******* top shelf , there are no weak links at this very polished club!

. Posters come to us ! Why? Great ******* people in every list spot!

Any more censored statments and this would be a classified, military document.

p.s.

You're funny x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

p.s.

You're funny x

Redacted mate ... the word is redacted ..

You're welcome ;)

BTW I thought you would appreciate asterixis given your penchant for emoji's??

p.s.

You're funny x

Military documents don't start sentences with punctuation marks.

I seriously doubt you have ever been in the military ... just a vibe I get ;)

Mate I want the power to be able to so badly. #smilesformodstrictlyforthepurposeoflanfillingshitthreads
Threads been up for 20 minutes and has already attracted contributions from more posters than a Wonders vs Gumbies match thread.

Let the public have what they want …

GREENESHOOTS how do you get away with not paying rent :tearsofjoy:
Is everything okay mate? Is there someone you can call on the phone?

p.s.

You're funny x

Hey BLUEALLTHRU the furious 4 have made an appearance ... deja vu from last weeks thread. I think they are secretly your fan bois mate. Be proud mate, own it, not often you get the SFA equivalent of groupies following you around ;)

I seriously doubt you have ever been in the military ... just a vibe I get ;)

Nice deflection Crushy.

I would've thought someone who was such a pedant for proper punctuation, grammar and spelling last week would agree with me that BLUEALLTHRU has struggled with the use of punctuation marks in his OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back