Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey BLUEALLTHRU the furious 4 have made an appearance ... deja vu from last weeks thread. I think they are secretly you fan bois mate. Be proud mate, own it, not often you get the SFA equivalent of groupies following you around ;)

I was tagged into this thread, it's the only reason I'm here.

Care to explain what it's about, because I have no clue after reading that mess of an OP.

Hey BLUEALLTHRU the furious 4 have made an appearance ... deja vu from last weeks thread. I think they are secretly you fan bois mate. Be proud mate, own it, not often you get the SFA equivalent of groupies following you around ;)
They're BAT fanboys, I'm hanging around as part of the Crushy fan club

Nice deflection Crushy.

I would've thought someone who was such a pedant for proper punctuation, grammar and spelling last week would agree with me that BLUEALLTHRU has struggled with the use of punctuation marks in his OP.

You brought it up .... maybe his formatting machine is broken?

Why? Your sh*t and it's a fair call and observation.
I'm going to bypass the fact that it's "that time" for you.

No body cares you attention lacking sero. I can guarantee you that not a single soul mentioned in your post actually could actually bring forth any kind of negative emotion derived from reading your post. Not 1, the only reason I'm typing this is so that you might actually realise this and so you can stop wasting Bovo's word oxygen.

Imagine, just imagine, needing to come onto a forum, online for that matter, and feeling the urge to make yourself feel important.

Oh wait you don't have to imagine.
x

I think I've finally figured out the point of this thread.

After over 4,000 match thread posts last week BLUEALLTHRU finally found opposition posters that would respond as much as he does.

It's been 24 hours since it ended and BAT is already missing his favourite Furies. Therefore he decided to create a new thread to tag them in & keep the conversation going?

It's ok BLUEALLTHRU -- we're here for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey BLUEALLTHRU the furious 4 have made an appearance ... deja vu from last weeks thread. I think they are secretly your fan bois mate. Be proud mate, own it, not often you get the SFA equivalent of groupies following you around ;)
Not really following you around, so much as me getting tagged into a thread that I probably couldn't really care for. But I'll post just to humour you and me, and to keep the cycle of the SFA forever turning.

TBF the Royals are a bit hard to swallow, but there are a few good posters, I will try and make the effort.

We're flying bro. Brah. Brother. Hmm.

We're flying Metalcrusher.

How insecure in yourself as a human being do you have to be to constantly boast about your fake online fantasy football team?
If you were to project any harder they would open up a cinema in your head BLUEALLTHRU
Says the pot, to the kettle

I'd actually turn my attention to hating the Rats if the bombers weren't a thing, at least that way someone in the league would remember they're around

Here I was thinking that was the Wonders ... I'll be ****ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back