Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Please point out in my thousands of posts on this board when I have ever boasted about myself in a non self degrading matter.

Edit: or my team

Manner? Self degrading matter would be compost ... I will let you draw the logical conclusion as to how I interpreted this post ;)

Everything I post is sh*t Crushy. Never said anything to the contrary, apologies on the slight misuse of a word but the general jist is there

Not everything ;)

Don’t mind the Bombers tbh. Heart’s in the right place and all that.
Glad you could make it mate. We need some help here.
Any more censored statments and this would be a classified, military document.
Military documents don't start sentences with punctuation marks.
I seriously doubt you have ever been in the military ... just a vibe I get ;)
Can you confirm? Over.

Didn’t have ‘Bombers derail their own thread’ on my SFA Media Bingo card sadly.

Please point out in my thousands of posts on this board when I have ever boasted about myself in a non self degrading matter.

Edit: or my team
You say it is self degrading, it is still boasting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say it is self degrading, it is still boasting.
Find one that's about how good I am or how good my team is. Most I've "boasted" about on here is how fat I am and how poor my life choices are. Certainly don't need to make a thread about it to get that warm fuzzy feeling some people's parents never gave them :)

Find one that's about how good I am or how good my team is. Most I've "boasted" about on here is how fat I am and how poor my life choices are. Certainly don't need to make a thread about it to get that warm fuzzy feeling some people's parents never gave them :)

You had parents? You were lucky ...

No one knows why anyone else does anything in this place. It’s half the fun working out who is serious and who is taking the piss.

Glad you could make it mate. We need some help here.

Can you confirm? Over.

Well, unfortunately he’s right. They don’t typically start with punctuation marks, they start with the classification of the document centred in the header. But I am not delving into that thread to find out any further context, not without a CBRND suit and a flamethrower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back