Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

200w.gif

Ok ok... here is a sexy dance for you
Atkins seems to be working. Good job mate

Atkins seems to be working. Good job mate

Actually this was taken 6 months ago when I was trying to lure Cheval to the club. I've probably let myself go a bit since :(

Actually this was taken 6 months ago when I was trying to lure Cheval to the club. I've probably let myself go a bit since :(
Mate if she doesn’t want you at your worst she don’t deserve you at your best

Fair enough. But if pissing people off is the reason for this ban, the SFA would be left with about nine posters...

This is absolutely the issue...

There would be ****ing way less than 9!

Fair enough. But if pissing people off is the reason for this ban, the SFA would be left with about nine posters...

This is absolutely the issue...
That's exactly the reason which is why my question keeps being avoided.

That's exactly the reason which is why my question keeps being avoided.

Could you be any more blockheaded if you tried?

I was just as confused as you but instead of melting for 2-3 days, I sought an answer straight away.

The answer I got, I understood and really, the best I can say has probably already been said by the mods.

Right now, your melting makes you look like a petulant child who’s being denied lollies from a shop.

Maybe it’s time for you to pull your head out of your arse. It’s no Boys Club conspiracy or anything like that. The impression I have is that Chief made the call.

Move on because there’s more important things in life to worry about.

Could you be any more blockheaded if you tried?

I was just as confused as you but instead of melting for 2-3 days, I sought an answer straight away.

The answer I got, I understood and really, the best I can say has probably already been said by the mods.

Right now, your melting makes you look like a petulant child who’s being denied lollies from a shop.

Maybe it’s time for you to pull your head out of your arse. It’s no Boys Club conspiracy or anything like that. The impression I have is that Chief made the call.

Move on because there’s more important things in life to worry about.
Please stop posting and go back to the bay.

You're a dip shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I did take the time to see if we'd be a good fit
hqdefault.jpg

I decided against it but a Chris Mew could be on the cards shortly if things don't improve!
That bad, eh?

I can't handle hangovers either these days.

Cheers mate.. it's my 2nd, ive got an 18 year old daughter.. long time between drinks for.me!!
Sounds like winter 2018 will be "wet and windy, with a change on the way" in more ways than one, in the KohPhi household.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back