Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

No. He might “shaft” everyone in the running, with his “eye” for detail. He has a “head” for leadership and by the end of his reign, we may “erect” a statue in his honour...
Richard_Cranium

Serious question Haydos. Why did you just arrive in the bombers thread to intercept Nakias question .
Just adds to the weirdness of it all.

Haydos...
Haydo...
Hardo...
Haro.
:eek:

That makes 2 of us!! And she's 6 months pregnant so she is Captain, Colonel and General atm :'(
The best moments of your life await, assuming it's your first. Good luck.

The best moments of your life await, assuming it's your first. Good luck.

Cheers mate.. it's my 2nd, ive got an 18 year old daughter.. long time between drinks for.me!!

Sounds like a stand up guy.
Nice ...

Allow me to elaborate. This is a recent conversation I had with a couple of my teammates.

Coach: “hey TL15, I reckon I might run for captain. What do you think?”

TL15: “why not, Coach? You’d be good”

KohPhi: “my **** has a better chance of being captain than you do, Coach”

TL15: “It’s official. KohPhi’s **** is a candidate”

Quite the commotion in here.

Filth summed up everything pretty much but I'll still take PMs if anyone wants further clarification. The answer won't be significantly different from what's already said.
I think I will do that.

It'll be mostly about your stance on T20, Kim Jong un v Trump mud wrestling, and the outrageous cost of milk.
I expect well thought out answers.

Indeed it is. :p

Although having a ready made babysitter lessens the sense of dread coursing through my 50 year old brain atm!!

In all seriousness, I'm stoked. Can't wait :thumbsu:

Serious question Haydos. Why did you just arrive in the bombers thread to intercept Nakias question .
Just adds to the weirdness of it all.
I just think instead of beating around the bush, the people who want to know answers have only 1 person they can seek answers from and that's the admin of BF. He was the one who handed down the ban and that was pointed out right from the beginning.

People who keep posting in here wanting to know answers from TFW aren't going to get any

Although having a ready made babysitter lessens the sense of dread coursing through my 50 year old brain atm!!

My eldest becomes a teenager in 5 months and I can't wait either ... to bring the shotgun and rocking chair out. :p

I remember when my son was born, like it was yesterday... we took so many family snaps...

E6D59B8B-5A7E-4D7A-B6A4-E1177C701BF8.jpeg

My eldest becomes a teenager in 5 months and I can't wait either ... to bring the shotgun and rocking chair out. :p

Ahhh.. the glorious years of 5-12 are over. Welcome to a whole new kind of stress!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh.. the glorious years of 5-12 are over. Welcome to a whole new kind of stress!:D
I have two daughters. Stress started at birth. ;)

They won't believe you. I am universally loved mate.
I am neutral on the subject. But my vote will carry added weight seeing as I’m a shoe in for Bombers hall of fame in the next season or 2.

So I suggest you try and woo me to ensure my vote.

Your advice on magic mushrooms whilst I was holidaying in Thailand was a good start. But that won’t get it done. I am available via PM for the next 30 mins.

I am neutral on the subject. But my vote will carry added weight seeing as I’m a shoe in for Bombers hall of fame in the next season or 2.

So I suggest you try and woo me to ensure my vote.

Your advice on magic mushrooms whilst I was holidaying in Thailand was a good start. But that won’t get it done. I am available via PM for the next 30 mins.

200w.gif

Ok ok... here is a sexy dance for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back