Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been there hoping to grab Jabba73's autograph but he always claims he is "too busy"
Someone has to pay taxes so the Furies can get their Austudy Allowance

Is “rolled” the word for someone that takes an entire team to banter against?
You dopey campaigner, if you come into a Bombers thread that's what you get, the Bombers.

Last edited:
You dopey campaigner, if you come into a Bombers thread that's what you get, the Bombers.

I didn’t realise that the Bombers brand was a pack of nerds repeating the same rhetoric in slightly different ways.

The old Bombers were a diverse group of entertaining posters, it’s a shame that the quality Bombers have gone. They are a shell of their former selves.

The quality of Noid will be missed.

I didn’t realise that the Bombers brand was a pack of nerds repeating the same rhetoric in slightly different ways.

The old Bombers were a diverse group of entertaining posters, it’s a shame that the quality Bombers have gone. They are a shell of their former selves.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Pfft...our 'entertainment' has gone underground where we cant offend the likes of you and others who shall remain nameless.
Now far cough you are stinking up our thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And no other club puts smooth brainers in their place better;)

I’d say that the “smooth brainers” are the ones who struggle to understand how to follow the rules on BigFooty.

How many opportunities does your club need to learn?

Fixated on the Bombers mate, i would be as well if i was you. Your team couldn't put it together when you played us last season, some wanted to engage others squibbed it, there wasn't any organization at all, no leadership and not much to offer. So fix up your own back yard before you throw any stones.

My point proven—— no other club requires two people to respond when it could just as easily be done by one.
But we all don't like you mate.

I’d say that the “smooth brainers” are the ones who struggle to understand how to follow the rules on BigFooty.

How many opportunities does your club need to learn?
You have been suspended more times than most Bombers, pity for you that you will never be one, no matter how hard you want it to happen.

Keep trying to be one of us, including hanging about in our team thread. We are happy to help with your therapy, free of charge, as part of our commitment to making the SFA better.

My point proven—— no other club requires two people to respond when it could just as easily be done by one.
Hoping you might get the message if it is repeated.

Another example of the Bombers helping the less fortunate as part of our charter to help make the SFA better. You are welcome

You have been suspended more times than most Bombers, pity for you that you will never be one, no matter how hard you want it to happen.

Keep trying to be one of us, including hanging about in our team thread. We are happy to help with your therapy, free of charge, as part of our commitment to making the SFA better.

Creates a thread about us. It's a shame we don't return his affection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back