Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Baghdad is facing another crisis the current admin NaturalDisaster has been a total **** and totally vilified Jabba73

Baghdad never stands for this and won't ****ing now!

Jabba put together a very good application for admin and has been slaughtered by a ****ing dumb current admin NaturalDisaster .

I ask all past and present Bombers to get behind Jab,

4 on the Trot and sitting second on the ladder, great start to the year.

This week marks a huge occasion for the Baghdad Bombers as iDon will play his 500th game for the club, barring no injuries. Hopefully we can get a win for this legend of Baghdad.

Carna ****ing Baghdad!

To celebrate iDon's remarkable achievement, I'm here to announce that I won't be venturing into the pub for the next 3 days, as I promised the missus that I wouldn't drink on February 29, 30 or 31

Congratulations iDon I look forward to your presence in the match thread and running through the bigarse banner this week.
90AEF509-FB04-4DB4-9DF2-4CB515D6A2D7.gif

Congratulations iDon !!!

Extraordinary resilience over a long period. Takes it all in his stride.

******* champion effort, and a great legacy in the annals of Baghdad Bomber history.

To celebrate iDon's remarkable achievement, I'm here to announce that I won't be venturing into the pub for the next 3 days, as I promised the missus that I wouldn't drink on February 29, 30 or 31
You are all heart Phil, great respect for what you are giving up!

Congrats iDon
giphy.gif

500 red hot games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5E516350-0A66-4948-9ACF-5029F319C8F0.png

#thefestivalofbaghdad has been celebrated right across the Sweet FA this weekend through omgfridge adapting the TubeRadio banner into a new banner for Tube Matchthreads.

46C10109-DF20-4BCB-A80E-0F3F811305F9.jpeg 61F96306-5E68-4901-86B1-01D10B2DF4A1.gif 4F8F5FC7-0D66-45C6-B333-83D8663841B3.gif 0BF30AF9-4972-43FD-8141-FEF62B97F899.jpeg

The Baghdad Bombers would like to thank omgfridge for the fantastic OPs across the six matches and TheInjuryFactory for inviting us to join the Dragons vs Warriors thread for some Saturday night tunes.

AE51FD46-617E-4C7D-9516-1DD2BCD2D4F5.gif
D5F7FF18-2B5F-4039-A093-B2882EAEF41E.gif 83CF98A5-4022-4C72-AF31-B6CB12187B14.jpeg

A special thanks to serial_thrilla for highlighting the great work the Baghdad Bombers are doing in the creative space. We thank him for his assistance this week in obtaining feedback about TubeRadio.

Great win today Bombers.
Make sure your bags are packed full coz next week its the Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The BlowJobOval.

Hmm. The Blow Job Oval you say? I can see myself getting up for this one!

If you’re curious as to why the Bombers have rebounded so well from the bottom of the table last season to second on percentage after 9 rounds, look no further than our new midfield.

On DreamTeam points, The Greatest Ava is 2nd overall averaging 87 per game and CursingFijian 3rd averaging 83.

Ava is leading the competition in handballs and is 2nd in tackles and total disposals (including 10th in total kicks).

CF is leading the season’s hitouts in the ruck, but is following it up with an 8th overall in both kicks and total disposals.

Bovo and Jabba73 are also having career best seasons regularly featuring in the Top 30 players this season.

If you’re curious as to why the Bombers have rebounded so well from the bottom of the table last season to second on percentage after 9 rounds, look no further than our new midfield.

On DreamTeam points, The Greatest Ava is 2nd overall averaging 87 per game and CursingFijian 3rd averaging 83.

Ava is leading the competition in handballs and is 2nd in tackles and total disposals (including 10th in total kicks).

CF is leading the season’s hitouts in the ruck, but is following it up with an 8th overall in both kicks and total disposals.

Bovo and Jabba73 are also having career best seasons regularly featuring in the Top 30 players this season.
We never relent in our pursuit for #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back