List Mgmt. Bailey Smith officially nominates Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Good player at his best. Some of the off-field stuff makes me nervous though. He's probably the riskiest trade we've done since Ottens. Fingers crossed it works out just as well.
We have a solid culture and from all reports he works very hard on the field

I think this one will work out fine …Oliver might be a bigger challenge if he lands here

Good player at his best. Some of the off-field stuff makes me nervous though. He's probably the riskiest trade we've done since Ottens. Fingers crossed it works out just as well.

Risky in what sense Footy Smarts?

We've taken a punt on some players with loose reputations before; sometimes it's worked out, sometimes it hasn't.

Jack Steven, Mitch Clark, Tyson Stengle.

If you're talking the cost, again, we've gone all in a few times in recent past.

Risky in what sense Footy Smarts?

We've taken a punt on some players with loose reputations before; sometimes it's worked out, sometimes it hasn't.

Jack Steven, Mitch Clark, Tyson Stengle.

If you're talking the cost, again, we've gone all in a few times in recent past.

The ones with questionable reputations were ultra cheap. The only ones more expensive than Smith were Cameron and Danger absolutely elite players with no questions over them off-field.

This could work out brilliantly but it's risky.

Wishing him another ACL and a broken neck is what I read.

One comment on Twitter was a 3 letter word starting with 'D'...

I had no issue reporting it

Not sure if I've got rose coloured glasses on our something, but were we as Geelong fans (at least on here) ever this bad when Kelly requested a trade back to WA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure you do ok KG.

No need to feel inferior.
Have you seen that episode of 'Friends' with Brad Pitt?

There's a bit where Chandler mentions that it's better for his ego if they don't stand right next to one another.

That's how I feel about Bailey. I like my title as an 8.5, don't make me feel like a 3 please Baz.

We must give Bailey a chance 😊

I believe that his dedication to training could morph into a terrific attitude in the right place.

I acknowledge your reticence, was an absolute ‘no’ to him originally. Then transitioned to ‘In Wells I trust’.

Hoping he thrives at Geelong, he’s been given a second chance.

Have you seen that episode of 'Friends' with Brad Pitt?

There's a bit where Chandler mentions that it's better for his ego if they don't stand right next to one another.

That's how I feel about Bailey. I like my title as an 8.5, don't make me feel like a 3 please Baz.

I actually don't rate Pitt that highly.

8.5 eh :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Bailey Smith officially nominates Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back