Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

You don’t think Cotton On hasn’t already been tipped over front and back? They aren’t a brand new sponsor, they are a Geelong based company that has sponsored the Cats for a long time now. AFL has never had any issues with their dealings or they would have already axed them and Cats would have been fined/striped of Picks.

If we are going to apply that theory with absolutely no basis in logic (he hasn’t even signed anything with Geelong so the rorting would be with the Dogs in the first place 😂), every team is rorting the cap and we should investigate everyone.

But I bet everything is above board every where else hey? Let me guess.
All Hawks players are “good guys” and every Fats player is evil too? 🤦🏽‍♂️
I don't really disagree with the rest of the post, but the following is a bit of a silly misinterpretation "(he hasn’t even signed anything with Geelong so the rorting would be with the Dogs in the first place 😂)".

What do you think other posters are suspicious of?

But seriously. Didn’t he pull a ‘medical’ draft dodge to remain in a ‘safe environment’? Bloke not only looks like a ****ing bad 80’
Couldn't give a rats about Geelong mate.

But am interested if there's any cap rorting being done here. As would most be.
I think you might be mistaken. We have excellent land package deals here at The Geelong Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back