Trade Requested Bailey Smith - Reportedly headed to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

So Geelong have offered a first right? In isolation this doesn’t sound terrible but when Rioli is fetching 6 and Noble is getting 13, yeah I’d be pretty pissed if I were the Dogs.
Uncontracted, down year in 2023, ACL in 2024, pick 17 in strong draft seems fair to me

This thread makes me want to continuously bang my head against a wall (my fault for reading).

I am interested in the outcome, I think 17 plus something gets it done, I would be happy with 17 alone, never been a huge fan of Smiths kicking.

I actually agree with most posts on this thread, it's funny how the entire thread is an argument about Smiths value but MOST people are correct in their views.

Man I love IASIP.

But I can hold two seemingly incongruous ideas simultaneously when they aren't actually incongruous.

Dogs faffing around over Macrae.

Cats seem to think they entitled to some very questionable deals.
A Swans fan talking about entitlement with a seemingly straight face is comedy gold.

Just saw Bailey Smith sitting on Jay Clark’s lap.

This thread makes me want to continuously bang my head against a wall (my fault for reading).

I am interested in the outcome, I think 17 plus something gets it done, I would be happy with 17 alone, never been a huge fan of Smiths kicking.

I actually agree with most posts on this thread, it's funny how the entire thread is an argument about Smiths value but MOST people are correct in their views.

It’s more of the fact that this leech of a club thinks they don’t have to pay for other clubs’ players due to their entitlement.

Especially after all the dirty work they’ve done behind the scenes.

leech of a club

fnW4flgRdO.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith - Reportedly headed to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back