**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Personally I think the Dogs are better off without this muppet himself. So selfish, was caught partying right after the 2020 Grand Final. Has no team ethos or desire to better himself as a footballer.
Wants the money and attention from being a pro footballer, but doesn't want to do the sacrifices and self discipline to go along with it.
2 first round picks from Geelong is the most likely outcome. Don't settle for nothing less Doggos.

Personally I think the Dogs are better off without this muppet himself. So selfish, was caught partying right after the 2020 Grand Final. Has no team ethos or desire to better himself as a footballer.
Wants the money and attention from being a pro footballer, but doesn't want to do the sacrifices and self discipline to go along with it.
2 first round picks from Geelong is the most likely outcome. Don't settle for nothing less Doggos.
Toot head who belongs in the meth capital of Oz, Corio

jello GIF by Ordinary Nadee

LOL the Bulldogs aren't getting two first rounders for him.

Also:

Has no team ethos or desire to better himself as a footballer.

Lol. How do you reconcile your statement with the fact he trains harder than anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure the Ustaše politely declined.
Pops I'm not interested in events that happened when you were a young man. I wasn't even alive then so I don't give a shit. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back