**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but you and Socrates were too busy with your only salty Geelong shit fights at the time, the Geelong pests were less annoying at the time, but I acknowledge you and Aristotle Pickett were probably right all along.

The arrogance from Bay Geelong Flogs hopefully turns into Hubris next week.

#HandbagsInTheAir
Once again I could have told you as well, why do you think I dislike their fans so much and shitfight with them the most?

Last edited:

Why would any team want a long haired pea hearted flog like Smith? Liability when things aren't perfect for him.

If he nominates them, Smith will get to the Cats for a first rounder and possibly a second. Unhinged Dogs fans will flail and piss their pants, but the deal will get done.

Cats will then load up for a Harley Reid tilt in the coming year or two. E Z P Z.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just can't live without me can you wheel spinner? I'm very sorry but I already have a bf here and I don't need another one, please go away.
ronald mcdonald team GIF

Damn, Macrae likely heading to Geelong, too.

Geelong will take Macrae's massive contract off the Dogs' books and in return get Smith for a second rounder.

Melts will be enormous - mostly from Collingwood nuffies
And Cotton On will pay for both of them. The best part is everyone knows it but there's not a single thing they can do to stop it.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back