Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

On Paaarrgh Hardie and Langdon both seem conifident that Ballas will get to Weagles. Personally I hope this is the case.

Me too actually.
For their 3rd rounder and then we could perhaps use that for Kersten!
I'd even take a future 3rd to give us a bit more flexibility in 2017.
Can't see him best 22 either way.

Me too actually.
For their 3rd rounder and then we could perhaps use that for Kersten!
I'd even take a future 3rd to give us a bit more flexibility in 2017.
Can't see him best 22 either way.

I know it's unlikely, but if I had a choice of keeping only one of Ballantyne and Barlow, I would keep Barlow.
Maybe we are doing a smaller version of Hawthorn's clearing the decks.

after all that's been said this trade period I'd be shocked if Ballantyne got traded now
Seems to me that the only ones running with the Ballantyne to west coast thing are the 6pr clowns

All the people that matter and would know anything (Lloyd, Vozzo and Young) are saying that nothing is happening and there haven't even been any discussions

I also fail to see how a trade would get done - I doubt we'd offer pick 34 and even if we offered 54 I don't see why you'd accept that as it seems to me you're more than happy to keep him

Seems to me that the only ones running with the Ballantyne to west coast thing are the 6pr clowns

All the people that matter and would know anything (Lloyd, Vozzo and Young) are saying that nothing is happening and there haven't even been any discussions

I also fail to see how a trade would get done - I doubt we'd offer pick 34 and even if we offered 54 I don't see why you'd accept that as it seems to me you're more than happy to keep him

West Kimberley GF is on NITV right now. Into the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Kimberley GF is on NITV right now. Into the first quarter.
One of the guy's commentating, Mick Albert, had a fair bit to do with Joel Hamling when he was playing in Broome as a kid

According to Adrian Barich on 94.5 just now, the Coast Eagles put an offer on the table yesterday afternon but had to withdraw it after they realised they didn't have enough salary cap space for him. So unless they delist someone else today they won't be getting him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back