Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One you didnt scare the sh!t out of anyone it is you cowards who go running for cover whenever we are out in ballarat. Two it was you scumbags who where disgraceful, couldnt handle a bit of sledging and then refuse to shake hands at the end of the game. Pathetic! Three Nunn the stupid red head dog puts in a complaint that Travis Minns is on steroids. What a fuc#ing loser.
You are a scared front running bunch of footballers and I cant wait to see all u little bitches cry when Darley flog u and fu#k all ur women again.
Fu#k you too oracle u coward!

Way, way, way over the top Kissy.

If your going to insult someone at least be midly amusing or witty, you're only making yourself look foolish

Sacking? First I have herd of it as he has signed for next year during the week, so who eva you got that mail off you had better tell them to stop feeding you lies.

Obviously you blokes are just playing dumb or youre not in the know. Was sacked and have just heard meet with the senior group to plead his case. In or out dont know but was at training and did the running to get back in the good books.Next year gone.

Obviously you blokes are just playing dumb or youre not in the know. Was sacked and have just heard meet with the senior group to plead his case. In or out dont know but was at training and did the running to get back in the good books.Next year gone.
What part of he has signed for next year dont you understand.

the chieftont to be named as this years number 1 country footy supporter..[/quote]
to be named no:1 supporter you need to be @ the Big Dance Chieftont:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found this on the net from a paper about a week ago

``West Coast have offset the loss of Michael Voss to Brisbane by adding former Port Adelaide assistant Phillip Walsh to their revamped AFL coaching staff.

Walsh recently ended his 10-year stay with the Power after a rumoured falling out with Port coach Mark Williams and will become the Eagles' strategy and innovations coach.

Voss, who captained the Lions to three straight premierships, had signed with West Coast until 2010 but abandoned those plans when he was offered the senior coach's position at Brisbane following Leigh Matthews' shock resignation.

Walsh played 122 games with Collingwood, Richmond and Brisbane and was also the strength and conditioning coach at Geelong from 1995-98.''

As a fellow Redan fan, do you know if this is the same Walsh who played with Redan round about 80's sometime? Sounds very much like it - but I was not in Victoria at the time.

Seeing as though us Darley folk only have silly old Oral to talk to about the main game, do you Redan boys (Drummer and Bounce) give our two's any chance this week?

I think we will be a lot better than the 2nd semi.

Seeing as though us Darley folk only have silly old Oral to talk to about the main game, do you Redan boys (Drummer and Bounce) give our two's any chance this week?

I'd give your 2's a chance, i think we have the advantage of few extra quality players in Nicholson, Beckham, Miller & Smith who were senior players this year and fortunate enough to qualify for reserves.

I'd be expecting redan to win but don't think it will be easy.

I think you will too. I have really only seen the last quarters of the twos each week (except for the two finals which i saw the whole game) but thay have been pretty consistent through the year if a bit fragile at times.
The addition of Miller from U18's in the ruck due to Kilmartin injury seemed to work well against East and Ricky Cummins had a great game the same day. As yet don't know if Miller gets a berth or not.
Redan has not had big sides for as long as Ive followed them and rely on run-on possession play . This looks good if it comes off but led to some errors in the back half against East in the finals but we were good enough to get over that as we did with Darley.
The defence will need to be tighten and we must not waste scoring opportunities like last game.
It is however only a game of seconds footy and we can't expect the same sort of skills one gets from the seniors _ a bit of luck will probably be involved as well.
If Darley gets over the line it will be a great effort from where they finished (5th?) but I think Redan deserves to be favourites.
Dont know whether it is a good or bad thing for Redan that Darley is fielding two sides _ it might help a bit as Darley will need its best interchange available for the seniors.
Redan by 15 points.

I think you will too. I have really only seen the last quarters of the twos each week (except for the two finals which i saw the whole game) but thay have been pretty consistent through the year if a bit fragile at times.
The addition of Miller from U18's in the ruck due to Kilmartin injury seemed to work well against East and Ricky Cummins had a great game the same day. As yet don't know if Miller gets a berth or not.
Redan has not had big sides for as long as Ive followed them and rely on run-on possession play . This looks good if it comes off but led to some errors in the back half against East in the finals but we were good enough to get over that as we did with Darley.
The defence will need to be tighten and we must not waste scoring opportunities like last game.
It is however only a game of seconds footy and we can't expect the same sort of skills one gets from the seniors _ a bit of luck will probably be involved as well.
If Darley gets over the line it will be a great effort from where they finished (5th?) but I think Redan deserves to be favourites.
Dont know whether it is a good or bad thing for Redan that Darley is fielding two sides _ it might help a bit as Darley will need its best interchange available for the seniors.
Redan by 15 points.

Walk up start I would have thought KTB?

Is he injured?

I will name names after this week stinga but we will focus more on the footy rather than detailing an erotic encounter that is fit for a Mills and Boon novel. If i were to bet on a game this week then i think the Darley seconds are a better bet than the seniors. I have no doubt that our seniors will win but the Redan Vs Darley final that was played 2 weeks ago was won by 4 goals by Redan. Darley may well field 5 inclusions this week since the last game including Young who kicked 8 in the last 3 games of the regular season in the ones from a wing/half forward, Lesko who was Darleys senior ruckman for most of the year, Kade Sexton who was in the senior BFL team of the year squad, Ross Gundry who has played 7 or 8 senior games this year and Gavin Miller who has basically played seniors all year and is returning for the grand final from injury.

I respect Redan as a group and club alot more than Ballarat (because they have a track record of performing in September) but i think Darleys 2's have too much fire power. Ballarat fade in the seniors too much and are unfit. Otto cant walk at the minute, Nunn drops his head in big games, John Northey has bad skin and is too old and last but not least- WE HAVE BRAD MILLER!!!!
Chief is in, Chief is out- what BFL footballer was caugght doing this after the Henderson???????? Stay tuned for names and details...
Some big names there Chieftont.

Should be a good warm up to the big one. For your sake, i'll be happy for you to celebrate only one though.

Redan by 19 points.

Darley $1.57 Ballarat $2.25. I thought Darley would have been shorter.
Bizarre betting. Before last weeks game Ballarat were $10, and Darley were $1.25. Do they know something I don't? I doubt it.

Darley have eased, without even playing, and with an improved side from the 2nd semi.

$1.57 looks way overs, Chumpy might launch into the Devil's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back