Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they just have the 1 betting type. You can multi the bet - Darley into the Dallas Cowboys into the Boston Red Socks for example.
You can't do multi's anymore with the country leagues KA. You couldn't last week either, I think they remove the option when the finals start.

You can't do multi's anymore with the country leagues KA. You couldn't last week either, I think they remove the option when the finals start.

Sorry Chumpy your right - no more multies. They proberably don't know enough about the leagues to risk it. Not sure if they are looking at the last Rat V Darley game and think away from home the Rat are a bigger chance. $1.57 is good odds. They may be factoring in the red cards that get brought out in these games. The league would wet themselves if Ballarat win.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that there is going to be controversy in this years grand final due to a umpires decision? Absolute monty for it i reckon!

Sorry Chumpy your right - no more multies. They proberably don't know enough about the leagues to risk it. Not sure if they are looking at the last Rat V Darley game and think away from home the Rat are a bigger chance. $1.57 is good odds. They may be factoring in the red cards that get brought out in these games. The league would wet themselves if Ballarat win.
I assume you are talking of the mandatory red cards for Eastern sides in Grand Finals. Darley have had 1 all year, which turned out to be an umpire mistake. The Devils know how to cope with the men in orange now, there will be no garbage from us, so hopefully we won't see any red cards and the game is played on a level playing field.

I assume you are talking of the mandatory red cards for Eastern sides in Grand Finals. Darley have had 1 all year, which turned out to be an umpire mistake. The Devils know how to cope with the men in orange now, there will be no garbage from us, so hopefully we won't see any red cards and the game is played on a level playing field.

Just don't be surprised. The 2 red cards in 2 years that Sunbury got in the 1st 5 minutes of the game ended up with no suspensions being handed out. Umpire error?
Surely a red card in the Grand Final would have to be a minimum 4 week incident.

Ballarat would be the one team you would not want to play with 17 men. The one thing they have is that they can run.

Just don't be surprised. The 2 red cards in 2 years that Sunbury got in the 1st 5 minutes of the game ended up with no suspensions being handed out. Umpire error?
Surely a red card in the Grand Final would have to be a minimum 4 week incident.

Ballarat would be the one team you would not want to play with 17 men. The one thing they have is that they can run.
I may be wrong, but the red card rule now, is that the player is off for 15 mins, and he can not return to the ground. However, he can be replaced after 15 mins. Is that correct?

I have been reading the threads the last couple of days and from what I see the Darley ferals are feeling the pressure! Pathetic excuses already about their impending loss like blaming umpires! The signs are their for the swans! The swans have returned to Lake Wendouree against all odds and come saturday the Swanees will be there with the cup at the end of the day.

Chief devils reserve coach, are you also choking after spuiking dribble for 9 months? I hear your boy miller is sitting in the corner with the lights out, rocking back and forth sucking his thumb as the realisation of the pressure he is under begins to show. A whole town of ferals want a premiership and need something in their no good lives to lay their hat on other than who has done more jail time and who has porked their sister the most.

KA could you give us a dossier with your football expertise at losing grand finals for Sunbury on who will win and why? The match ups key playmakers etc?

What about you drummer you could also give us an analysis?

I have been reading the threads the last couple of days and from what I see the Darley ferals are feeling the pressure! Pathetic excuses already about their impending loss like blaming umpires! The signs are their for the swans! The swans have returned to Lake Wendouree against all odds and come saturday the Swanees will be there with the cup at the end of the day.

Chief devils reserve coach, are you also choking after spuiking dribble for 9 months? I hear your boy miller is sitting in the corner with the lights out, rocking back and forth sucking his thumb as the realisation of the pressure he is under begins to show. A whole town of ferals want a premiership and need something in their no good lives to lay their hat on other than who has done more jail time and who has porked their sister the most.

KA could you give us a dossier with your football expertise at losing grand finals for Sunbury on who will win and why? The match ups key playmakers etc?

It’s a shame that the Darley boys will be too busy drinking out of two cups next week to get on here and rub it in Oral. It would have been great to read.

Here’s my analysis, fully fit, with decent umpires, they are a 10 goal better side than you. End of story.

Darley for me. Just like when Northey took the Dees to a Grand Final and then lost by a record margin. I think he may be the one sucking his thumb at the moment. Either that or trying to find a way to pull his skin tighter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about you drummer you could also give us an analysis?[/quote]

I'll have a crack.

for Darley to win - They have probably been planning this since round 10. They will need to nullify Sewell as when Ballarat win he's generally the reason. If otto goes forward, play a bloke that is willing to continually run up the ground and push otto both ways. If otto goes back, put a defensive forward on him to take him out of the play. He was good last week but i reckon his fitness isn't there. Sewell & Otto are good players and if Darley don't respect that then the swans are a chance. Darley will need to be very physical (but smart) as i see ballarat as being suspect under physical pressure, let Matty Cape loose at first bounce and let it be known Ballarat are in for a tough day. If i was Gary Learmonth i'd start Miller in goal square as Northey would like Miller up the ground where he may hurt you with possessions but not goals. Overall Darley good across every line and there bench i reckon is stronger than ballarats.

for Ballarat to win - Ballarat are defiantely the underdogs but that could go in there favour as Darley have everything to lose and Ballarat have nothing to lose. Mark Nunn is a big game player, Deckart should get first crack at him and will be good to see them 2 going at it. For Ballarat to kick a winning score i reckon they will need to go with a small forward line, if Ricky Allan can produce the form he was in early in season & harkin pops up for 3 or 4 goals then ballarat just might be in the hunt. There midfield needs a 4 quarter effort to go up against the gun midfield of Darley. McGregor has to pull his finger out and stop only having 5 minute impacts on a game. Whether it is A.Nunn or Otto, whoever plays on Newman will have to play a blinder, keep him to 1 or 2 goals and the swans can win. Lastly, how do the stop one B.Miller??? The answer, throw the captain Baker on him, he probably cop 100 punches in the head but i reckon he'll be the only one mentally tough to play on the man.

Overall -

Darley to good and to win by 6-7 goals.

IMO Only

Not as far as I know but selectors may stick with the side that played most of year. Of the two I think I would play Miller first by a long way.
Big call if they leave him out.

He's a kid who's 17. And nothing phases him. I watched him against sunbury and he made Little & Carriss look silly gathering possessions at will and winning nearlly every tap out?

Darley 2's wouldn't know much about him which is a added bonus. Big call on the kid!

Big call if they leave him out.

He's a kid who's 17. And nothing phases him. I watched him against sunbury and he made Little & Carriss look silly gathering possessions at will and winning nearlly every tap out?

Darley 2's wouldn't know much about him which is a added bonus. Big call on the kid!
The whole team made Sunbury look silly that day: I also saw the game. Six goals to zip in Q1 _ game over!!!
Beckham has been pretty good but too small for key forward. In an ideal side he would be an ideal forward pocket. Id like to find a way to get a tall into that forward line

Here’s my analysis, fully fit, with decent umpires, they are a 10 goal better side than you. End of story.

Short, sharp and to the point and personally I think is spot. If the Devils play to their potential for four quarters than the Swans have little hope.

If the Swans do catch Darley napping than they had better make the most of the chance, can't afford even one slip up

Hi shit for brains, the devils can't wait for the big day, so they can just tamper with you spineless birds. as for the champ miller it will look like he will have his own football, when he rippes you a apart again....

Poor old swans,

once the siren goes ( devils by 10 goals) i wont you in the center for another beating ill call for you. ( weak bitch) :D

will Robert Cheevers have a say in the outcome?? Heard he came second in the best in comp. Also Newman goes well doesnt he??

I almost threw up when I read todays Courier.

Mark "Head Drop" Nunn says he plays better when he gets some verbal abuse from the sidelines.

Quote from the Courier - "For whatever reason, they like to get stuck into me in particular. I've got no doubt they'll do it again but I reckon it actually makes me play a bit better."

You have done nothing against Darley this year in 3 losses, I would hate to see how bad you are when you are not getting abused.

Oracene, Oracene, Oracene shouldn't you be at Indian Wells or some other obscure place in USA supporting your daughters in the WTA? With your fashion tips they still look as skanky as ever on the court. What with your big golden cornrows and their taste in bling, you might be the most kitsch dysfunctional family ever. You certainly are the "loudest" mother. Living off your daughters earnings you should be ashamed of yourself.
You still find time to get on here and type jive that everyone else laughs at.
I need to know how big was Richard? He must have been huge because even though you are a loudmouth and dress like poop 30 years ago you may have looked ok. But Richard I cannot see him ever looking great. So I am assuming he flashed his wand at you and you got smitten. You have KISSED that man Oracene, how could you have lowered yourself to that level.
At least Damir Dokic has his own teeth.

D.Edwards dar B.Chambers sun T.Shea bm
K.Powell sun M.Cape dar J.Edwards dar
M.Pitt red R.Cheevers dar B.Peters ms
C.Richardson nc A.Fleming sun N.Otto bal
A.Newman dar D.Jordan ep M.Sutton ms
T.Little sun J.Edwards dar B.Miller dar (C)

P.Koderenko ep C.Banwell ep Josh Caracher lw A.Sewell ball

Not 100% sure if Sutton and Peters are right but the rest are

Sutton wasnt in the team.

Ben Peters was forward pocket and Luke Guerra on the wing.

Disappointing from both parties this week.

Has the nerves set in?

I agree :thumbsu:

The best and most logical posting has this has come from the neutrals. Too many of the Darley posters are living in the gutter. Seriously guys, your team is red hot favourite (with just cause, the Devils have been superb) and if they win Darley would've completed one of it's best season's ever. Darley fans don't need to resort to gutter tactics, Darley has talked the talk and walked the walk this year.

If you can't provide intelligent analysis then at least be funny ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back