Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Jones already looks to have the goods!

This could be a handy draft for us.

Was really impressed with Hamilton's range in the pre-season game. Looked a lot faster than his 40 time.

Likely has been going off all pre-season.

Curious to see how we use Linderbaum.

I am probably most excited for Ojabo. I wanted him at 14 before his injury. Given modern sports medicine, I think there is a good chance he comes back just as explosive.

Then we still have like 100 draft picks from 2022 who can contribute!

Bring on the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expendable after signing Kenyan Drake

Ravens waived RB Tyler Badie.​

Badie did not exactly impress in the preseason, with a 62.2 PFF run grade and 23 carries for 65 yards. This likely contributed to Baltimore's eagerness to pick up Kenyan Drake in free agency. Justice Hill beat out Badie for the final spot on the 53-man roster, but he's a logical practice squad candidate for the Ravens.

Only 2 OLB on roster…. No SAM LB either. Only 1 DE!

We must be bringing back Means (SAM OLB) & Urban after players go on IR.

I expected us to release Colon and trade a G. Perhaps there were no teams in need of a G and that LT Stanley is still rehabbing…. Which would mean we won’t see him for another few weeks and have to run with a backup. Hoping he returns by week 3, as we have the Bills week 4.

Ravens RB Gus Edwards (knee) said of his recovery, "I'm doing great and I'm very close [to returning]".​

Edwards is already on the PUP list, meaning he will miss at least the first four weeks of the season, but a return in October will spell good things for the Ravens. In three seasons with the Ravens, Edwards has been a key contributor in a backfield committee. The veteran running back has rushed for 2,152 yards and 10 touchdowns in 43 games, with his best season (144-723-6) coming in 2020. His slow return to the field has all but moved him off fantasy radars, but Edwards may be worth a stash in the coming weeks.

Run game sucking, partially due to OLine but I would say play calling was poor.
I only watched the first half and highlights of the second and its clear Roman hasn't learned/changed. Still getting play calls in/having the offense break huddle too late and still obsessed with slow developing runs out of pistol and shotgun

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back