Banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by ok.crows
You are of course the imposter who registered this handle to pretend to be a Crows supporter.

Your deception is now well dated by the fact that you thought at the time that pretending to be an Ayres supporter was a good way to poke fun at Crows fans.
See I don't get this. Why would anyone want to spend the time to pretend they were a supporter of a certain club and act in a certain way to try to undermine that club's supporters, all on a friggin internet message board??? Don't people have better things to do with their lives? I mean, to me this would be the very definition of the term loser. (actually, something I'd expect from a guy like rohan tateson ha!) But unless you were an absolute loser like him, why would you ever want to waste the time it took in life to do something like this?

Ro

Leave Ro out of it. He is having enough trouble finding an internet home at the moment. Seems like most Pie sites have banned him.

He's found a temporary shelter for a while anyway.:)

Hey Fred

Were any Collingwood posters banned? I didn't see any

If none of us were I guess we are all suspects??

:)

Originally posted by Whisky_McKay
Luke Toia did it.
I doubt that. I think it was Scarlett Pimp and Docker Brat because both of those guys have been banned and suspended in the last week.

Nick,

I reckon that it is false what Whisky_McKay posted. He is telling porkies

Originally posted by hotpie
Hey Fred

Were any Collingwood posters banned? I didn't see any

If none of us were I guess we are all suspects??

:)

Daics was.

Originally posted by goaldrush
I doubt that. I think it was Scarlett Pimp and Docker Brat because both of those guys have been banned and suspended in the last week.

Nick,

I reckon that it is false what Whisky_McKay posted. He is telling porkies

Recognised by a true expert.:)

Originally posted by goaldrush

I would be very careful in naming people in accusations without any proof Suzi

I am sure you must have a cousin who is a lawyer who could explain why.

When I was banned or whatever the hell kept me from posting after logging in, I was still able to go to my control panel and put back my avatar of Pred and even change my custom user title.

That's not evading either, your honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did phone Nic, I was there too.

He said to Nic "what ever you do don't tell my loving cousin Suzi that I am a basically a no good p.rick. She thinks the world of me and I would hate to destroy her illusion".
But me and Nic don't care.
Well I don't.

Originally posted by Nic
Nah, I gave Brett a ring and he told me he didn't do it. He's a nice bloke, Brett, I trust him.
He's tricking ya because I saw him last night hacking into the system. He is a bit of a prankster Brett is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back