Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

then how does he do what he does to the best club ever?
Even a busted watch is right twice a day. Let's see how he goes next time we play them. Weitering and Plowman won't let him get a kick...

That's IF he's playing AFL footy next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Aphrodite the soccer was pretty slow last night. Every time the Greeks got a corner, they wanted to put a fish and chip shop on it!;)

OMG didnt that joke die in 1977......or 2004 when they won euro.

dont follow socca at all, but i do LOL every time the greeks progress further than the italians in any tournament.

Your mob were stinking it up in here all summer. You tend to not visit us much nowadays.

I wonder why (let me guess #eco ?)
Supporters who are checked in have thin skins, when you are #eco not a lot bothers you..

#eco

I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this?

Should we employ a coach with no idea about football and give him a 3 year extension despite him holding the record for most games coached without a finals win?

Should we as a supporter group dump manure on the club & mircowave our memberships to the point that the officials feel so pressured that they recruit for finals appearances to shut us up and give up any hope of winning a premiership?

Should we draft the player with smallest heart we can find, then make him our captain? Then celebrate his finals efforts of losing to 9th, winning the toss and kicking against a 10 goals breeze and amassing 3 kicks in a game?

Should we be so bad at recruiting that the pick directly after ours usually turns out better than the no1 pick? (Pavlich, Fyfe, Heppel, Cripps)

Should we form a group with a really witty name like "the grog squad" and come up with delusional chants about Jack Rewioldt being better than Nick?

Please discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back