Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Fiora was the pick directly before Pavlich. Tambling directly before Franklin. Ben Griffiths directly before Nat Fyfe. Reece Conca 2 picks before Heppell. Tyrone Vickory directly before Jack Ziebell and the best one for us Lennon before Cripps.
I know we have had some stinkers but Richmond have taken it to a whole new level

Reece Conca was drafted before Caddy, Heppell, Prestia, Gorringe and Tom Lynch.

Yes Caddy and Gorringe went elsewhere but both are worth more than Conca.

I refuse to read any posts in this thread. Yuck.

Calm down, it's a joke.

Look if we had their song we'd have 1 million members! You know you have to follow a club with a cool theme song..

Oh we're from tiger land,
A bunch of pussies we're from tiger land,
In any moment you will hear our coach make spin,
Then see a supporter spit at him,
If we're behind please don't lose your mind as we're guaranteed not to win,
Ain't it a pity cos we really try to score,
Unlike the tigers of old,
We play abysmall,
Oh we're from tiger land (we play like crap),
Oh we're from tiger land...

Look if we had their song we'd have 1 million members! You know you have to follow a club with a cool theme song..

A bunch of pussies we're from tiger land,
In any moment you will hear our coach make spin,
Then see a supporter spit at him,
If we're behind please don't lose your mind as we're guaranteed not to win,
Ain't it a pity cos we really try to score,
Unlike the tigers of old,
We play abysmall,
Oh we're from tiger land (we play like crap),
Oh we're from tiger land...

This is awesome...time to upgrade

Also knowingly recruited a drug addict...out of no obligation whatsoever, to 'help' him. Risked club culture and a list of impressionable young men out of some misplaced sense of...of...of god knows what.

Not an expert in the field, but not sure you help a drug addict by replicating the environment that delivered them to that place in the first instance. Oh you're a drug addict? Here, have a stack of cash, adoration and expectation...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't underestimate the tigers .
They've got a war chest and are in the box seat ready to pounce on the best players out there .
What with their outstanding moneyball recruiting and the crafty Hardwick secured for 3 more years , surely the future is bright ... right ??

Travis Cloke would be right in their sweet spot then.
Alot of rumblings that he could find his way to Punt Rd.

This thread is just spilling banter thread style posts on to the main part of the board. As others have said, nothing original going on, a little low brow, perfect banter thread here we come.

On another note, I've gone through and deleted stuff about moderation on other boards.

Big no-no. Mods cop enough in a purely voluntary capacity. Paraphrasing posts to discuss the unfairness of actions doesn't always provide context and balance.

Travis Cloke would be right in their sweet spot then.
Alot of rumblings that he could find his way to Punt Rd.

Id expect the SANFL , WAFL and stand alone VFL clubs to be right into Cloke but could they match the war chest of the tigers ?
Richmond have shown that they can land their man and a powerhouse 2 pronged attack of Vickery and Cloke would have the crafty Hardwick licking his lips ...

Giddyup...
Richmong....Bless!!

We best be careful though...according to Hardwick they can make the finals...then what Dimma????
If you ask any Richmond supporter what happens after making the finals they go silent.
Cos they don't know!! Except that delusional dinosaur KB.

Computer says no.

rihclol_zpsbaduvvsu.jpg

I reckon Ablett might wind back the clock in this one and get them over the line. 30+ touches and a couple of goals.

That has to be good for footy.
The melts on the Richmond board if they lose this weekend would be amazing.

What a crap season if the top 8 is already decided half way through

It is a long way from decided. These are just projections based on lists and who looks stronger.

If Carlton win the games they should win, but also beat 2 of West Coast, Adelaide or GWS at home, we are in the finals. It is only the consensus opinion about list strength that declare these games before they have been played. The same opinions were around when we played Geelong.

Logically we shouldn't be where we are. Our midfield is still a little shallow, our forward line is patchwork and we don't have depth to cover for injuries yet. If we have a charmed run and others cop some bad luck, anything could happen.

My own forecast that we have no chance is purely based on list strength, best form to date and the draw. I don't have a crystal ball though.

My own forecast that we have no chance is purely based on list strength, best form to date and the draw. I don't have a crystal ball though.

But you are a realist.

Seems some Blues posters have already forgotten you were equal favs with the *'s for the spoon this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back