Centreline L Dalgleish L Jong J Russell
Half forward M Honeychurch K Stevens N Jamieson
Full forward L Webb T Campbell D Hamilton
Followers W Minson A Barry L Nash
Interchange from J Grabowski J Wallis W Hayes
A Tashevski-Beckwith J Hayes M Hannan
S Deery A Greenwood
23rd: Ben Long

It should be an exciting day for Dees fans to see the young kids coming through. There's no doubt they'll carry them to glory in years to come. Look out when Dunn, Garland, Michie, Jones, Terlich, Newton, Grimes, Spencer and Trengove mature and push for senior selection.

Those guys will be on a decent bit of coin when they got older too. It would make a massive amount of cap space if they were to be delisted together!

Thought I'd pop in and share my thoughts on the game. It really comes down to whoever wins the inside battle, both sides are strong in there but have different strengths outside of that.

Springvale's height is where they'll win the game. Hulett, Weideman and Smith are very strong forward and I don't see your key defenders being able to stop them unless Deery plays back and Russell can manage to shut down one of them.

Footscray's outside speed and class is where they can win the game with Dalgleish, Jamieson and co, which will be a disadvantage of going with a tall side for Springvale.

Personally, I feel Springvale have the slightly better inside midfield and that will get them the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we able to sit on level two in GA?

edit - weird 7 days. Support dogs today, hope they get thumped tomorrow, support them again next saturday
Only level 3 is closed unless a huge crowd arrives.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds #BanVD Footscray Vs Casey Grand Final Sun 3pm @Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back