Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

just thought i'd put this out there, anyone of you blokes willing to give anything up i would be more than grateful. i know i'm a hawks supporter etc. etc. but desperate times i guess. i understand fully if you guys want to help out your own first :thumbsu:

I would have given a barcode to this guy before wil rice, based on his honesty.

but LOL @ will rice. :D

Have to say, this is the one part of GF week that I absolutely hate - the scrounge for tickets and the divisions between haves/have-nots. Enough to make me feel sorry for Hawthorn supporters - who, due to membership size/proximity have absolutely no chance of getting in...

Have to say, this is the one part of GF week that I absolutely hate - the scrounge for tickets and the divisions between haves/have-nots. Enough to make me feel sorry for Hawthorn supporters - who, due to membership size/proximity have absolutely no chance of getting in...

I have 2 collingwood brothers who've gone to all the collingwood GFs since 2002. They're always in the ballot but haven't always been successful with it. I see their struggles, but they always find a way. One year they stood outside the mcg with a sign asking for tickets and kevin bartlett walked out of the G, over to them and handed them 2 tickets (in hindsight that was probably an omen for poor collingwood).

I work with a few hawthorn supporters who are also confident they'll get a ticket.

They need to look on the bright side. They go really well in those membership number threads!

I have 2 collingwood brothers who've gone to all the collingwood GFs since 2002. They're always in the ballot but haven't always been successful with it. I see their struggles, but they always find a way. One year they stood outside the mcg with a sign asking for tickets and kevin bartlett walked out of the G, over to them and handed them 2 tickets (in hindsight that was probably an omen for poor collingwood).

I work with a few hawthorn supporters who are also confident they'll get a ticket.
You can manage sneaking in, I've done it twice. They have clamped down in recent years though.

Just another diehard Swans fan here. Desperately in need of 3 tickets! My seller fell through and I had already booked accommodation and train tickets. Barcodes or hard-copies. Please contact me!

i reckon those gumtree ones are dodgy, i knew a few mates who bought tickets like that for the nrl grand final back in 2010 and the tickets were sold 30 times, the bidders were told to meet outside the stadium and needless to say it was not a fun day for my mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all the ones on ebay and some on gumtree get taken down as they're well overpriced and against the law. it's pointless fighting over them. fingers crossed i find good things here on big footy.

I've been madly scrolling through Ebay and Gumtree - the prices are unbelievable. People will sting you badly because they know how desperate people are to buy. I've committed to buy two tickets at nearly triple their face value, but now my wife is telling me I'm not THAT MUCH of a swans supporter! Also pretty worried if I give this person the money and the tickets turn out to be fake, I'll be gutted.

My wife's logic will probably win out and we'll have to watch from home.

I've been madly scrolling through Ebay and Gumtree - the prices are unbelievable. People will sting you badly because they know how desperate people are to buy. I've committed to buy two tickets at nearly triple their face value, but now my wife is telling me I'm not THAT MUCH of a swans supporter! Also pretty worried if I give this person the money and the tickets turn out to be fake, I'll be gutted.

My wife's logic will probably win out and we'll have to watch from home.
Having said that, I was at the 05 GF. Nothing better.

Yes it is harsh. It's also a factor that with the game always been in Melbourne those who do only have to spend $4 to get to the game yet bag a club who's fans need to figure out if they can afford a trip that costs over a grand or or in some cases more for dithering on registering before knowing we were in the gf.

Actually, can i go on the list? I have 2 die hard swans fans looking for tickets. One is a family friend who moved to Sydney 25 years ago as a collingwood supporter then switched to barracking for the swans.

The other is a friend of my brothers whom goes to every game. My brother is living in the states and i stupidly gave his membership to my friend's dad without thinking about his mate.

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've got two silver tickets ($300 per ticket) bought through the Swans members' ballot for sale - the seats are in the Olympic Stand, Bay Q56 (in front of the scoreboard). The reason I'm selling these two tickets is that also I've managed to secure seats in the AFL members reserve.

I'm not out to make any money, just want to give another Swans fan a chance to go to the game, so I'm selling the tickets at face value. Please only contact me if you're willing to meet me in the Sydney CBD during business hours to pick up the tickets.

My two tickets have just been sold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Barcode / ticket requests / swaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back