Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game has become unplayable now. Although us 3 were doing all right, I kept walking into walls, unable to run up stairs and at one stage I was behind a guy, shot him in the back of the head for a couple of seconds, then he turned around and bang, killed me.

It's beyond a joke and if they don't fix it it's going to be hard to play it again.

**** this is frustrating as hell since that patch, my god!

Even though I went well positive for the night (looking at my previous stats to tonight, I went 68 and 45 for the night, so 1.51 K/D) it was really annoying to play.

You clip with almost anything you run into, including teammates which at times puts you to your death when you shouldn't be. Then there's the lag that see's players skip around and just not die when you're shooting them. At one point I had a sniper right next to me, I missed him twice trying to stab him (both stabs seemed to connect) then I put 5 pistol bullets into him (the MP-412 REX with the highest damage for a pistol) and he then proceeded to turn around and kill me within a couple of shots. RIDICULOUS!:mad:

The seriously need to fix these shitty lag issues as it makes the game unplayable in it's state. I don't think I'll be picking it up for a while until it is fixed.

Also that was lol when I was flying the heli Sean. I got in because I saw you in there and thought you'd fly it, then suddenly I'm at the helm of the thing! Luckily I wasn't too bad flying it around though. Not as good as your epic flying session with it though, got a ton of kills in that.

Also that was lol when I was flying the heli Sean. I got in because I saw you in there and thought you'd fly it, then suddenly I'm at the helm of the thing! Luckily I wasn't too bad flying it around though. Not as good as your epic flying session with it though, got a ton of kills in that.
Haha, that was good fun. I've learnt to fly real high almost directly above them so it's harder for them to shoot at us. Then occasionally I'll swoop lower top try and allow for easy kills, but that can be risky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Dice

EA servers will go down tomorrow morning between 5:00am and 6:00am EST for maintenance. This will affect both PS3 and Xbox 360.

When the servers return you should find when connecting to a game you are routed to your local server datacentre and not across the world. You will still be able to connect to friends world wide but quick play should provide you with a better overall connection and experience.

EA did their maintenance a little earlier than expected but has completed now.
The maintenance was to place players in their local datacentre based on their location.

For this to work you will need to log into your account on www.ea.com and ensure your country of residence is correct for where you are living. If for example you live in Europe but your account says USA you will get placed in a US server by default.

You'll still be able to connect on friends in other regions as normal, this change is just for when you jump into game and jump straight into a server.

This was just posted

How do you find that page?

Edit: Found it. Set to Australia already.

Played a game. Heaps less lag than previously. But still problems like showing the wrong sign for winning/losing and the throwing of med kits wasn't always fluent.

How do you find that page?

Edit: Found it. Set to Australia already.

Played a game. Heaps less lag than previously. But still problems like showing the wrong sign for winning/losing and the throwing of med kits wasn't always fluent.

Also just asked Baza about our closest servers. He said they were in Japan and that they were looking into 'Oz Servers'. I doubt that will happen they said we would get them for 1943.

Yeah no patch was released it was just EA taking down the servers for maintenance. I'm guessing that will be fixed for the next patch or if can be done server side.

Also just asked Baza about our closest servers. He said they were in Japan and that they were looking into 'Oz Servers'. I doubt that will happen they said we would get them for 1943.
Yep, just played then and I was playing with the Japs. Lag was hardly noticed. :thumbsu:

I'll get myself a mic over the w/e and we can have some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back