Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog Of The Year 2021: Congratulations Laphroaig

2021 Bay FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello flogs and friends, what better time to start the FOTY thread than a few days before round 1?

You know the drill by now. Nominate the bay's uber flogs here by a 3-2-1 vote. No mods, eliases, or blatant attention whores (Jazny the allowable exception here). We will then add a poll and let you waste your vote before we rig it and give it to Electronic_Renaissance for trying to rig the POTY thread with his SFA reach-arounds :$

Dishonour roll of past FOTY greats include:

2020- DanWA (the FOTY 3peat - lulz where's your badge D/H?)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

3. Too late
2. Thread is invalid
1. You had one job to do

Therefore, I think we can all stop participating in this thread and declare the bay mods the collective winners of FOTY for not being able to organise a root in a brothel, let alone a FOTY voting thread.

Well done to the uber flogs: Starburns_ zackah and Dinsdale for being the biggest flogs on the bay for 2021 :D:thumbsu:

Now give yourselves each a week off and think about becoming better posters and mods.

3. Too late
2. Thread is invalid
1. You had one job to do

Therefore, I think we can all stop participating in this thread and declare the bay mods the collective winners of FOTY for not being able to organise a root in a brothel, let alone a FOTY voting thread.

Well done to the uber flogs: Starburns_ zackah and Dinsdale for being the biggest flogs on the bay for 2021 :D:thumbsu:

Now give yourselves each a week off and think about becoming better posters and mods.
Agreed, shut it down. Congratulations mods, you silly bunch of flogwallahs!

3. Too late
2. Thread is invalid
1. You had one job to do

IMG_20220318_231721.jpg

“Quick, put the polll up Zackah!”

“But Stary, my pole was just up, I need to wait awhile before it is ready to go up again. I’m sorry master”

“No you idiot, the flog poll!”

“But Dinsdale’s pole never goes up, not since he became a mod”

“Not that flog’s pole, the FOTY poll!”

“Ahhh....”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Bay 13 Flog Of The Year 2021: Congratulations Laphroaig

Back