Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Who is the Bay 13 Flog of the Year?

• STPer18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catscratchfever

• FurTheWin

• Jazny

• AvantGardener

• StMojo

• TheCatStevensExprerience

• Maya Sol

• Mesc

• Stokey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Vote for your favourite Flog.

Update:

2023- Aristotle Pickett
2022- Footy Is The Win
2021- Laphroaig
2020- DanWA (the illustrious FOTY 3peat)
2019- DanWA
2018- DanWA
2017 - Subaru
2016 - Sportsmaniac/Plugger35/Tigerboyz
2015 - J'AIDS
2014 - tazhawk
2013 - longdaveyjetta
2012 - Hard to Beat (Meltdown Mario)
2011 - Poseidon
2010 - Black Flag
2009 - Wonaeamirri33
2008 - Shotta
2007 - ManCityBlues

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s good to see him taking it so well 😂

He should have been banned for 2 weeks by now, but the mods are enjoying watching him sook and pout more, which is understandable really !

Great to see you making new friends with the voting recruits.

I'm no hero, just happy to play my part in ensuring you won Flog of the Year, a title you can share with fellow Tugger Flog Triggering Tiger

my-pleasure-clark-griswold.gif

Nice deflection Melting Tiger.

You are certainly pushing your case for a second FOTY badge next season very strongly
You'll win it easily especially when your tankers lose matches you'll start your abusive melts again. Nobody likes that kind of behaviour and the 18 votes you received plus your runner up status this year prove it.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold your horses m7 you still might not win win this yet because i have some plans in place for a couple of big mouth arrogant scats.;)
Who's desperate?, i have second better plan in place that will assure one of you two clowns or even both yous get the win.:)

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon
So what ended up happening to this master plan of yours, Grand Flogwallah? Couldn't even orchestrate your own vote in the end. This was a bigger letdown than 9thmond finishing 13th after selling their future.

PHALE.png

I went to the train station expecting Elmer Judd to win - what the * happened here.
I went to the train station expecting Elmer Judd to win - what the * happened here.
Footy is the twit and his mates did a heap of recruiting of non-bay people to vote for me.
I'm not sure if they paid them but you can see a lot of my votes were from random campaigners .
#rigged

Last edited:
They rigged

Footy is the twit and his mates did a heap of recruiting of non-bay people to vote for me.
I'm not sure if they paid them but you can see a lot of my votes were from random campaigners .
#rigged
I can confirm this. Footy Is The Win paid me $5 to vote for you but I switched over to Spreaders at the last second after you had it won easily. There's a whole PM syndicate out there rigging the vote, and dare I say stealing the election.

1617726157393_n_mj_gop_210406_1920x1080.jpg

They rigged

#rigged

pepsi-wtf.gif

I can confirm this. Footy Is The Win paid me $5 to vote for you but I switched over to Spreaders at the last second after you had it won easily. There's a whole PM syndicate out there rigging the vote, and dare I say stealing the election.

Makes sense , the money , the trump rimmers , the bennies, it's all there in black and white.

With a lot of help from you whose pathetic attempts to dm flogs into not voting for your Tiger Husband Aristotle Pickett spectacularly backfired lol
AP is a good bloke whereas you're carlscum and of course I'll back him everyday of week because he's never ever abused me here like you do and Judas the avcoa flogova. :)

You were supposed to give that your mum.

Back